Guest Basildon Fox Posted 20 November 2012 Posted 20 November 2012 For Mark/Moderators, Just browsing on my phone and it has come up that this has been reported as a malicious website on Avast Mobile Security. Just thought I would let you know
Kitchandro Posted 20 November 2012 Posted 20 November 2012 There's a joke about certain posters in there somewhere....
BoneDog Posted 21 November 2012 Posted 21 November 2012 I had a pop-up from Avast the other day (14th) when I went i the music section. The music section opened and this popped up. It wasn't me who reported it though! Just saved the pic to mention on here.
DB11 Posted 21 November 2012 Posted 21 November 2012 It's a false positive related to certain adverts that appear at the bottom of the site. Just don't click the adverts
Jaspa Posted 27 November 2012 Posted 27 November 2012 It's a false positive related to certain adverts that appear at the bottom of the site. Just don't click the adverts Talking of the adds Is it just me, or do you lot get the 'Equine Accident' one all the time ?
ozleicester Posted 27 November 2012 Posted 27 November 2012 Talking of the adds Is it just me, or do you lot get the 'Equine Accident' one all the time ? Ive never seen that one.. perhaps they are trying to tell you something??
Jaspa Posted 27 November 2012 Posted 27 November 2012 Ive never seen that one.. perhaps they are trying to tell you something?? I haven't fallen off sh1t
ozleicester Posted 27 November 2012 Posted 27 November 2012 I haven't fallen off sh1t Praps its a premonition?.. google is getting pretty powerful now, i suggest you be verwy verwy careful around horses!
Jaspa Posted 27 November 2012 Posted 27 November 2012 Praps its a premonition?.. google is getting pretty powerful now, i suggest you be verwy verwy careful around horses! Hahaaa I'm thinking the adds there in relation to 'FoxesTalk', as you say google are very powerful but I doubt there planting rogue moody horses around me. It just makes me laugh when I see it
DB11 Posted 27 November 2012 Posted 27 November 2012 It's based on the key words of the page you are on... I'd take a a screenshot if I could be bothered but at the bottom of this page the ad that I am seeing is "Save 25% off Spyware Doctor... Buy Now"
BunkMoreland Posted 27 November 2012 Posted 27 November 2012 Pretty sure your search history is taken into account as well. Which may explain why spaztic is getting ads about having an 'accident' with a horse?
BoneDog Posted 27 November 2012 Posted 27 November 2012 It's a false positive related to certain adverts that appear at the bottom of the site. Just don't click the adverts Does that mean I got the avast pop up for hovering over an ad? I don't think I've ever clicked an advert but sometimes my cursor goes over them.
Fox92 Posted 28 November 2012 Posted 28 November 2012 I was getting redirected every time I selected Foxestalk, but it seems to have stopped now.
Fox You Forest Posted 29 November 2012 Posted 29 November 2012 I got round this by sticking to one porn site.
Fox You Forest Posted 30 November 2012 Posted 30 November 2012 Me? they let me go i didn't pass the quality control.
AoWW Posted 30 November 2012 Posted 30 November 2012 Me? they let me go i didn't pass the quality control. Can't say I'm surprised.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.