Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
El Fleeco

Enjoy yourself, it's better than you think

What's with all the doom and gloom with some people? We're in the play offs and remaining there for the season we be a sucess no? Yes, we are on a bad run but that doesn't make us a bad team. In fact this the best football and best team that we've had in years, so everyone cheer up! Things really aren't that bad.

And if that gay little message doesn't do it, just think back to that cold night at fratton when Robbie Neilson was at left back. That should do the trick

What's with all the doom and gloom with some people? We're in the play offs and remaining there for the season we be a sucess no? Yes, we are on a bad run but that doesn't make us a bad team. In fact this the best football and best team that we've had in years, so everyone cheer up! Things really aren't that bad.

And if that gay little message doesn't do it, just think back to that cold night at fratton when Robbie Neilson was at left back. That should do the trick

Nope, I was quite happy till I thought of that, now i'm depressed. You'll have to give me till tomorrow to get my sense of perspective back now. I hope others do the same

I just look back at the stephen hughes days and actually feel proud of this team... couple of key additions & the league could be ours...

Love how the team honestly work for each other...

Waghorn is coming on nicely just needs a bit more rub of the green at times.

One positive could be we've lost 2 in a row now pearson might give a few others more of a chance... futacs and shlupp to come in maybe...

Archived