Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Nigel Pearson ..is he his own worst enemy?

Did I? You see someone as using language as "acting hard"? Is this your piss-poorly made point? Have you always been limited or have you recently been involved in an accident which has impaired your capacity for thought? I'd hate to think I was taking the piss out of someone who dribbles profusely and needs a nurse to change his bag on an hourly basis.

Please feel free to explain yourself, using words. You simple-minded sod.

Well you're a moron of the highest order. Everyone uses language, in case you haven't noticed. Or "v'd" out swearwords in your case. You insult people to put yourself on some sort of forum-pedestal, but it turns out you're a bigger dope than everyone else.

Acting hard can be any thing from being threatening or insulting or acting stronger-minded than everyone else. It's no wonder you've made 38,000+ posts if you post such ill-thought out shite every evening you feel a little frustrated at something. If a few more "cvnts", "fvcks" and "retards" cheer you up, then carry on. Or, the saddest possibility of all: You're trying to wind up people you don't even know, by hurling out insults. Either way, you're a bit of a **** yourself, but you already know that so you try and drag others down to your level. Get a grip. 2 sleeps until Christmas! :xmaswink:

Well you're a moron of the highest order. Everyone uses language, in case you haven't noticed. Or "v'd" out swearwords in your case. You insult people to put yourself on some sort of forum-pedestal, but it turns out you're a bigger dope than everyone else.

Pedestal? lol You ****ing braindead twat!

Archived