Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Do you want to TRY and change things for the fans?

Seriously thinking about applying and representing the over 40 something's.

But been a busy day at work and finding it difficult to muster up the energy.

:yawn:

Never mind safe standing Col demand safe sleeping seats.

CorbeauRRBSeatReclineMotion.jpg

Never mind safe standing Col demand safe sleeping seats.

CorbeauRRBSeatReclineMotion.jpg

lol

I must say the 'application form' is really brief. How the club could pick what it seems to be suitable candidates from such brief info I'm not sure?

I can only guess there will be another 'round' of applications asking for further info?

Anyway, we shall see...

Thanks to those who have mentioned me I would be honoured to represent the fans if picked. I have applied and Stu I'm just in the 30-49 group being 48.

Spooky I sent an e-mail to Jim at the club about this very issue a few weeks ago.

Id be honoured to do it! Probably get more support on here if i didnt act such a tit lol but certainly out of our age bracket on here i think i wouldn't be a bad 2nd choice behind bilo

A big tit who likes to keep abreast of things and nip them in the bud sorry shouldn't be milking this but you deserve some support :ph34r:

The priority, for me, has to be to get the club to look into safe standing.

A significant number of clubs have thrown their weight behind it since the minutes of the last FCC meeting were published, so momentum would be on our side.

The priority, for me, has to be to get the club to look into safe standing.

A significant number of clubs have thrown their weight behind it since the minutes of the last FCC meeting were published, so momentum would be on our side.

Then ticket prices. Then how the club plans to be financially sustainable in the foreseeable future if EPL status is not achieved.

Then ticket prices. Then how the club plans to be financially sustainable in the foreseeable future if EPL status is not achieved.

Indeed, all good points.

Ticket prices need to be dropped in order to get more in the ground.

The Foxes Trust fully backs this refreshing of the Fans Consultative Committee.

It builds on the principal the Trust originally put forward to the club about 9 years ago, which was then adopted. Our aim was always to ensure a cross section of views were heard.

That also was based on having representatives from each stand, and was initially followed, but overtime people taking part dropped out and any replacements were not necessarily from the same area

Now having different age groups from each stand is excellent addition.

It is likely those on the panel will only serve for 12 months now and then the panel will be refreshed again, so if the initial interest is oversubscribed, not being selected this year won't mean you won't get a chance in the future.

For information one representative from each of the Foxes Trust, the official Supporters Club and the Disabled Supporters Association will still be on the FCC

We encourage posters on here to apply

Archived