Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Do you want to TRY and change things for the fans?

OS

Leicester City is looking for supporters to join its new-look Fans Consultative Committee (FCC).

The Committee plays an important role in helping the Club better understand the thoughts and feelings of supporters throughout the year and consults with its members on a wide range of topics ranging from ticket prices to Club policies.

The FCC forms part of the Clubs on-going consultation process with supporters and customers and is the first step in an improved consultation and research plan for 2013.

Leicester City Football Club is now looking for a wide range of members to represent the whole supporter base by both increasing the number of, and varying the age of, the new members.

Members will be selected from each stand at King Power Stadium (East, West, Family, Spion Kop) with one coming from each of the following age groups:

18-30

31-50

51+

As well as members from the general public, we are also looking for two Fosse Club members to represent their areas.

The membership will also reflect the gender split of match attendants to improve the mix of views that are represented.

This is the chance for supporters to have their say and the Club are looking to welcome new members to the committee for the 2013 calendar year.

The four meetings for 2013 are scheduled for:

Thursday 28 February

Thursday 30 May

Thursday 29 August

Thursday 28 November

If this opportunity is of interest to you, simply clickHEREand complete the application form. Closing date for entries is 31 January.

OS

Leicester City is looking for supporters to join its new-look Fans Consultative Committee (FCC).

The Committee plays an important role in helping the Club better understand the thoughts and feelings of supporters throughout the year and consults with its members on a wide range of topics ranging from ticket prices to Club policies.

The FCC forms part of the Clubs on-going consultation process with supporters and customers and is the first step in an improved consultation and research plan for 2013.

Leicester City Football Club is now looking for a wide range of members to represent the whole supporter base by both increasing the number of, and varying the age of, the new members.

Members will be selected from each stand at King Power Stadium (East, West, Family, Spion Kop) with one coming from each of the following age groups:

18-30

31-50

51+

As well as members from the general public, we are also looking for two Fosse Club members to represent their areas.

The membership will also reflect the gender split of match attendants to improve the mix of views that are represented.

This is the chance for supporters to have their say and the Club are looking to welcome new members to the committee for the 2013 calendar year.

The four meetings for 2013 are scheduled for:

Thursday 28 February

Thursday 30 May

Thursday 29 August

Thursday 28 November

If this opportunity is of interest to you, simply clickHEREand complete the application form. Closing date for entries is 31 January.

I may well apply.

Cheers DG

:thumbup:

Delighted they're going down this route, we need to get that 18-30 age group filled as a matter of urgency.

I also like the idea of picking people from each stand, as I get the impression the FCC is somewhat dominated by West Standers who perhaps aren't as in tune with the kind of supporter likely to post on here.

It'd be nice to see someone on here with similar views to the likes of Lisa and Raj back them up with other ideas to improve the experience for all fans, not just families. The club need to know they're shortchanging the 18-30 age group at the moment through further vociferous members of the FCC.

Delighted they're going down this route, we need to get that 18-30 age group filled as a matter of urgency.

I also like the idea of picking people from each stand, as I get the impression the FCC is somewhat dominated by West Standers who perhaps aren't as in tune with the kind of supporter likely to post on here.

It'd be nice to see someone on here with similar views to the likes of Lisa and Raj back them up with other ideas to improve the experience for all fans, not just families. The club need to know they're shortchanging the 18-30 age group at the moment through further vociferous members of the FCC.

Vote bilo and 1964 fox

Glad to see they could finally be doing something about it, plenty of people in this bracket have already given up though, can't blame them either.

We could be really unlucky with this and end up with an "inferior" set of members if you see what I mean. Perhaps we won't get any hardcore committed fans and just those who are who care about good deals for families and aren't too bothered about atmosphere. I'm not saying that families aren't important but clearly it isn't something that many of us would prioritise - they've had enough done for them already I feel.

That's the only negative I could find in this FCC idea, I'm sure we'll get a good group though.

We could be really unlucky with this and end up with an "inferior" set of members if you see what I mean. Perhaps we won't get any hardcore committed fans and just those who are who care about good deals for families and aren't too bothered about atmosphere. I'm not saying that families aren't important but clearly it isn't something that many of us would prioritise - they've had enough done for them already I feel.

That's the only negative I could find in this FCC idea, I'm sure we'll get a good group though.

At least there's a chance it'll be more representative of the fans than the current set up that is in part to blame for the inequality of treatment.

Vote bilo and 1964 fox

Thanks, but I don't live in Leicester any more and can only get to home games infrequently.

If I lived in Leicester, I might consider it though.

1964FOX would do a very good job of relaying concerns as would C-Man if he were up for it, though he may have the same problem as I do.

Either way, it'd be good to get someone from the Kop as well as L1.

Very true mate

Thanks, but I don't live in Leicester any more and can only get to home games infrequently.

If I lived in Leicester, I might consider it though.

1964FOX would do a very good job of relaying concerns as would C-Man if he were up for it, though he may have the same problem as I do.

Either way, it'd be good to get someone from the Kop as well as L1.

oh. Think they said it doesn't necessarily have to be a STH.

Think Gary would be over the 30 bracket (fookin hopeso now ive said that)

At least there's a chance it'll be more representative of the fans than the current set up that is in part to blame for the inequality of treatment.

Indeed, now I think about it this will almost certainly bring about a better FCC group, one that really does represents fans' views. We'd have to be extremely unfortunate for us to have something similar to what we have now.

Archived