Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Do you want to TRY and change things for the fans?

The Foxes Trust fully backs this refreshing of the Fans Consultative Committee.

It builds on the principal the Trust originally put forward to the club about 9 years ago, which was then adopted. Our aim was always to ensure a cross section of views were heard.

That also was based on having representatives from each stand, and was initially followed, but overtime people taking part dropped out and any replacements were not necessarily from the same area

Now having different age groups from each stand is excellent addition.

It is likely those on the panel will only serve for 12 months now and then the panel will be refreshed again, so if the initial interest is oversubscribed, not being selected this year won't mean you won't get a chance in the future.

For information one representative from each of the Foxes Trust, the official Supporters Club and the Disabled Supporters Association will still be on the FCC

We encourage posters on here to apply

Age descrimination, i like that!!

So a father of 40 with a son of 10, can't buy a ticket in a designated area for the two?

can you remind me how to become a member? :xmasdry:

Csnt believe this page aint at the too for all the moaking the last few months.

Another pledge i will make if im elected, all boo boys will be ejected and banned for life from lcfc

And pack-ups, ban them twats too.

Also, more fit women and less old ladies.

We could make the KP a footballing Utopia (minus the attractive football)

I'll be applying in the next few days.

This is great news, and hot on the back of Susan Whelan attending safe standing parliament! Well done LCFC!

I was fairly critical of the last 'round' of meetings and was definitely of the view the FCC needed refreshing. Good luck to all applying.

I was fairly critical of the last 'round' of meetings and was definitely of the view the FCC needed refreshing. Good luck to all applying.

Does serving the orange squash and hobnobs count as 'critical'?

I suppose, as you say, the FCC will needs refreshing.

;)

I've applied, outlining that I would love to discuss ticket prices, the 'matchday experience' for young adults, matchday atmosphere and fan culture (including safe standing).

Also mentioned that as a member of Borussia Dortmund I understand how useful Fan Liaison Officers (or FCC groups) can be for both the club and the fans and that maybe I could use that experience positively here.

This is a great move by the club. Fingers crossed a few of us get the gig :D

The Foxes Trust fully backs this refreshing of the Fans Consultative Committee.

It builds on the principal the Trust originally put forward to the club about 9 years ago, which was then adopted. Our aim was always to ensure a cross section of views were heard.

That also was based on having representatives from each stand, and was initially followed, but overtime people taking part dropped out and any replacements were not necessarily from the same area

Now having different age groups from each stand is excellent addition.

It is likely those on the panel will only serve for 12 months now and then the panel will be refreshed again, so if the initial interest is oversubscribed, not being selected this year won't mean you won't get a chance in the future.

For information one representative from each of the Foxes Trust, the official Supporters Club and the Disabled Supporters Association will still be on the FCC

We encourage posters on here to apply

Age descrimination, i like that!!

So a father of 40 with a son of 10, can't buy a ticket in a designated area for the two?

can you remind me how to become a member? :xmasdry:

Presume you didn't read the original link then, or your post is some vain attempt at humour ?

Assuming it was being lazy & not reading the original link - 3 representatives from each stand, with 3 diiferent age bands per stand

No offence but what do the foxes trust do anymore? I mean you don't own any real shares. You have no say to the club anymore. Not like you have dim tim davies ear anymore. I mean in 2002, yeah we needed a trust but now you seems you have as much power as david brent after he got sacked and kept turning up.

No offence but what do the foxes trust do anymore? I mean you don't own any real shares. You have no say to the club anymore. Not like you have dim tim davies ear anymore. I mean in 2002, yeah we needed a trust but now you seems you have as much power as david brent after he got sacked and kept turning up.

They have a message board presence and they like to make grandious and sweeping statements?

They like to appear more important than they actually are?!

They like to hide, with borderline painful secrecy, their number of members.

• 1 month later...

How 'random' the process was I don't really know.

We don't know who has been selected, but the selection will have been based on getting 3 fans from each stand with each of the 3 from a different age range. Once that criteria had been met the club would then look at the male/female ratio and try to ensure it roughly matches the ratio attending games. Added to those, the Foxes Trust, the official Supporters Club and the Disabled Supporters Association will each have one representative plus a representative from the box holders.

Archived