Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Do you want to TRY and change things for the fans?

No offence but what do the foxes trust do anymore? I mean you don't own any real shares. You have no say to the club anymore. Not like you have dim tim davies ear anymore. I mean in 2002, yeah we needed a trust but now you seems you have as much power as david brent after he got sacked and kept turning up.

• Ensured the Banning & Appeals Process was added to the LCFC Supporters Charter (took 18 months of lobbying) and we are still discussing the Football Supporters Federation elements of the procedure, issues include the person overseeing security, also being the person chairing the appeal, we feel the appeal has to be chaired by an independent person with no direct input into the original banning decision
  • Raised 10 agenda items for the last FCC meeting
  • From a community angle, backed the fund raising efforts of the Foxes Foundation and have so far contributed towards £3,000 mainly through e-bay auctions of the old stadium frieze, but also such things as the recent half time penalty shoot out at Huddersfield
  • Submitted evidence to the Commons & Select Committee enquiry on Football Governance, both for the initial report and in response to the Football Authorities response, the Committee released their 143 page follow up report last week giving the Football Authorities a year to make changes, otherwise the Government will intervene. Supporters Direct are making a presentation to MP's on Tuesday 5th. As per previous SD Parliamentary sessions, the Foxes Trust has invited all Leicester/Leicestershire MP's to attend, and have had a good response in the past
  • Continue a watching brief on both the owners (regardless of who they are) and of how LCFC is ran

Thanks for the comments everyone. Have no real idea of what to expect yet but the first meeting isn't too far away so will try and keep you updated.

You'll be a brilliant addition to the FCC. :thumbup:

Just go into it with an open mind and dont expect EVERYONE else to think how you may.

Be great for them to listen to other fans views.

Hopefully some of you more intelligent ones get on it too....

(P.S Dont worry i wont be on it anymore!!!)

1 - Flood application process with FT users.

2 - Get on the board

3 - Do nothing but go on about safe standing at meetings - use ramblings from the forum to back up our case.

4 - See how long the club can keep ignoring it for.

If I was still living back in Leicester, I'd be right in there.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Have no real idea of what to expect yet but the first meeting isn't too far away so will try and keep you updated.

Of all people :P

I just had an email asking to fill in a survey to help shape the club and win a season ticket so I filled it in, but the question on gender... Male, female or other had me a little confused??

Which one did you go with in the end?

Archived