Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Vardy not present?

I know he picked up an injury so wouldnt of played but iv just seen he was tagged at a pub an hour ago, would you not expect him to travel with the team still or is that just me?

Throughout the year yes, but during Christmas time I cannot see why he cannot spend time with his family.

Required to or not, he should WANT to.

Konchesky did while he was out.

Give the bloke a break. It's Boxing Day FFS, footballers have families too. Would you go out of town for work on Boxing Day for no reason? No - and there's no reason for a footballer to do the same just because he's a footballer.

Give the bloke a break. It's Boxing Day FFS, footballers have families too. Would you go out of town for work on Boxing Day for no reason? No - and there's no reason for a footballer to do the same just because he's a footballer.

I dont play for a team.

If I did I'd want to be around games I couldn't play in as much as possible to keep involved and learn as much as i could about how I could improve my performances for that team. I hope he did attend as others have suggested.

My opinion.

I dont play for a team.

If I did I'd want to be around games I couldn't play in as much as possible to keep involved and learn as much as i could about how I could improve my performances for that team. I hope he did attend as others have suggested.

My opinion.

Yeah whatever, I'm sure you'd be first on the team bus on Boxing Day.

Edit: by the way, I'm not saying he shouldn't travel any other time of the year, but I think during the holidays it's perfectly acceptable to have the day off.

I know he picked up an injury so wouldnt of played but iv just seen he was tagged at a pub an hour ago, would you not expect him to travel with the team still or is that just me?

Not AFAIK, NP only allows the matchday 18 to take part in final training session before match and only the 18 travel, anyone not in the 18 is either on the treatment table or with the development squad

I don't know this for a fact, but that's what everyone has previously said, including supposedly IDKs

Not AFAIK, NP only allows the matchday 18 to take part in final training session before match and only the 18 travel, anyone not in the 18 is either on the treatment table or with the development squad

I don't know this for a fact, but that's what everyone has previously said, including supposedly IDKs

did you just take that from what Mancini said about Balotelli?

Yeah whatever, I'm sure you'd be first on the team bus on Boxing Day.

Edit: by the way, I'm not saying he shouldn't travel any other time of the year, but I think during the holidays it's perfectly acceptable to have the day off.

They get 2 months off in the summer, right now is a very important time of the Football season.

They get 2 months off in the summer, right now is a very important time of the Football season.

But he's out injured? What good can he possibly do from the stands? Sounds very harsh IMO mate and I'm sure the vast majority of Leicester fans don't begrudge him spending the day with his family when he's out injured and it's Christmas.

Archived