Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Muslim associations in Leicester

:o hes not a F****t fan, whatever led you to that conclusion.

It did make sense to me, why dont you ask him to explain it to you - tis your beef not mine.

160905[/snapback]

I know hes not, he said, but why the forest scarf?

I just couldnt be arsed to ask him, as he didnt reply to me around that time.

I know hes not, he said, but why the forest scarf?

I just couldnt be arsed to ask him, as he didnt reply to me around that time.

160915[/snapback]

It a F****t scarf in the shape of a bog roll, I think that proves he isnt a fan of theirs :doh:

I just wonder after the anti BBC rants that went on recently, a certain Mr Thracian is about to concede that last night's Panorama actually gave a completely alternative view to what he contended were the outlandish biases shown post 7/7.

The one continuing theme throughout these threads is that Lush still doesn't know the definition of bigotry.

JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU DOESN'T MAKE THEM A BIGOT!

def. - a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who thinks that anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong.

Plainly that is not Scarby if you look at his post history on this and t'other site.

Having said that Lush - does it ring any bells?

And to help you use the word correctly, heres further information for you:

Bigot is often used as pejorative term against a person who is obstinately devoted to their prejudices even when these prejudices are challenged, often engaging these prejudices in a rude and intolerant manner. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology, like racism, religion, and nationalism.

Bigotry is not "intolerance," but "unreasonable intolerance". For example, some Jews may be intolerant of Nazi Anti-Semitism; that doesn't necessarily make them anti-Nazi bigots.

A bigot will continue to hold these opinions even when confronted with evidence that challenges such stereotypes. To protect his views, he may either dismiss the challenges he encounters as an aberration to the norm and ignore the fact that they threaten to undercut his prejudices. On a more extreme level, he may deny the evidence altogether. Both reactions can be classified as forms of cognitive dissonance.

The one continuing theme throughout these threads is that Lush still doesn't know the definition of bigotry .

JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU DOESN'T MAKE THEM A BIGOT! 

160935[/snapback]

"a person who is prejudiced in their views and intolerant of the opinions of others"

I think you`ll find that applies to scarby`s comments.

I don't see how Scarby being bored and not finding you racist is bigoted I'm afraid.

nb. Bigotry is not "intolerance," but "unreasonable intolerance".

I won't point out the obvious person who fits the definitions given.

Oh and I have no doubt you will want to call me a bigot and thus prove you still don't understand the definiton.

PREJUDICE, STEREOTYPING and DISCRIMINATION

Definitions

It is important that we understand what is meant by 'prejudice' and discrimination'. Different dictionaries provide slightly differing definitions, but in the context of Equal Opportunities and Diversity Awareness, reasonable definitions would be:

PREJUDICE:

a preconceived opinion (for or against) based on little or no fact or a faulty or inflexible generalisation.

In its worse sense, prejudice is about the ideas we have of others that are in some way different to us and about the negative assumptions and prejudgements we make through lack of knowledge and understanding. Clearly there is a link to our personal values in this context.

STEREOTYPING

Putting people into specific groups, and judging them by that, even though it may be a wrong assumption.

DISCRIMINATION

An action based on a prejudice.

Discrimination is simply to make or see a difference. In the context of equal opportunities the obove definition emphasises the negative connotations of discrimination in that the distinction made or acted upon is unfair and unjust.

The reasons for discrimionation can be almost anything. Some examples are:

Race

Colour

Ethincity

Nationality

Regional Origion

Sexual Orintation

Accents

Stutter

Fat

Thin

Ugly

Good Looking

Short

Tall

'Brainy'

Disfigured

Glasses

Red Hair

Smokers

The list is endless.

The Question to ask regarding discrimination of individuals in the above groups is WHY?

Why are indivuals/groups singled out? A generalised answer could be because they differ from the 'norm' or because they are percieved to be 'inferior', or a person can be singled out because they are percieved to be 'superior'.

Taken from SITO training course Module 3 Equality and Diversity.

Decide amongst yourselves who falls into what group. I have had enough of the bickering.

In my opinion Lush is being a bit ott, but I do fell the same way in a lot of what he is saying.

I think there is strong meaning and truth in what he is saying, if he was racist towards people just because people were a different race to him then that is small minded, disgusting and not right. But a lot of hatred towards people of the muslim faith in my opinion they inflict on themselves, a lot of them are great loving people but there are too many extremist and they should all be chucked out for the safety of our country and the people.

We used to have a muslim family live next door to us and they were great, she'd bake us a cake every week and they'd allways invited us round for tea, they were the most careing loving family you could meet, and a lot of muslims are like that because is is what the koran teach's.

But the promlem is that some take what they read to literally, for example I think the koran says something along the lines of "Muslims should defend islam with thier life"

I think this should be taken metaphorically, meaning that they should allways defend thier religion, but some think it means that it's allright to kill innocent people because they are doing it in the name of islam.

The government have got to be stricter with the extremist and kick them out of the country, because if they don't and these people keep causing havoc like they are then it will be the innocent, muslims and Asians who are mostly good British citizens that will suffer through the hatred of small minded racist.

Teeno, i hate every religion, but i do not hate muslims. All im doing, is pointing out the bad with in their religious belief, if thats wrong, then we shouldn`t call the police when we see a criminal act.

Why is it so wrong to attack evil, why?

In response to your definition of the koran, what does “Slay the pagans wherever ye find them…â€Â.[9:5] mean?

Teeno, i hate every religion, but i do not hate muslims. All im doing, is pointing out the bad with in their religious belief, if thats wrong, then we shouldn`t call the police when we see a criminal act.

Why is it so wrong to attack evil, why?

In response to your definition of the koran, what does “Slay the pagans wherever ye find them…â€Â.[9:5] mean?

161030[/snapback]

Noble Verse 9:5 "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

As we clearly see in the above Verse, the laws of killing the unbelievers or the pagans were for particular and specific times, and not for all times and all places.

It is important to know that when Prophet Muhammad started preaching Islam, he had to deal with 360 Arab pagan tribes at first, and he and his followers had to go through a lot of battles that were imposed upon them by the pagans who were threatened by the new System and Religion of Islam.

Peace in Islam

Verse 8:61 "But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things)." In this Verse, we clearly see God ordering Muslims, to incline toward peace when the enemy inclines toward peace.

There are many more verses that show Islam is a religion of peace. If you want me to show you I will.

As we clearly see in the above Verse, the laws of killing the unbelievers or the pagans were for particular and specific times , and not for all times and all places.

There are many more verses that show Islam is a religion of peace . If you want me to show you I will.

161042[/snapback]

What is the good behind “Slay the pagans wherever ye find them…â€Â.[9:5]?

Ive read peacefull writings in islam, and they dont bother me, its the evil thats spouted, that im worried about, because when theres millions of people in this country, and on my doorstep who adhere to this, then that is a major worry.

What is the good behind “Slay the pagans wherever ye find them…â€Â.[9:5]?

Ive read peacefull writings in islam, and they dont bother me, its the evil thats spouted, that im worried about, because when theres millions of people in this country, and on my doorstep who adhere to this, then that is a major worry.

161050[/snapback]

This quote is referring to retaliation against the pagans at the time of the Prophet and not right now. It does not say "everytime you see a non-believer, slay him". There are many quotes like this in the Bible as well as the Torah where you can ask yourself "what is the good behind this".

ok one thread on it!!!

but he keeps doing them!! and quite frankly i think it is a pathetic and boring!

i for one think he should be banned!

he is a racist!

160893[/snapback]

He might not always be eloquent but he raises some good points at times.

He does go on at times but if he makes people uncomfortable because he makes folk explore the truth of things then why all the antipathy?

Strikes me that 80 per cent of his posts will be banned soon because of behind-the-scenes protest. That's what I'd be more worried about.

Twenty-first century freedom of speech. It's all right so long as you've got permission to speak in the first place (and that is subject of course to the normal rules of positive discrimination).

He might not always be eloquent but he raises some good points at times.

He does go on at times but if he makes people uncomfortable because he makes folk explore the truth of things  then why all the antipathy?

Strikes me that 80 per cent of his posts will be banned soon because of behind-the-scenes protest . That's what I'd be more worried about.

161182[/snapback]

Points that i feel people might wana know about. Those that dont, dont need to take part, simple as.

Thrach old buddy, i think you go on more than me, LEST HAVE A VOTE, ALL THOSE WHO THINK THRACH GOES ON MORE THAN ME SAY I, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

My whole thread and post productions are about the truth, or learning to understand them.

Well, ive had decent discussions with mr chainsaw, and he doesnt strike me as someone that doesnt care about us. All he seems to want, is for this site to progress happily, and i for one adhere to that policy.

However, there are a certain amount of posters here, that think its wrong to post the truth (stuff that they dont want the public knowing about), and will complain to mr chainsaw, with bleeting heart disaproval.

Atleast mr chainsaw is fair, and will talk to you like an adult, which is alot more than some posters comments.

Points that i feel people might wana know about. Those that dont, dont need to take part, simple as.

Thrach old buddy, i think you go on more than me, LEST HAVE A VOTE, ALL THOSE WHO THINK THRACH GOES ON MORE THAN ME SAY I, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

My whole thread and post productions are about the truth, or learning to understand them.

Well, ive had decent discussions with mr chainsaw, and he doesnt strike me as someone that doesnt care about us. All he seems to want, is for this site to progress happily, and i for one adhere to that policy.

However, there are a certain amount of posters here, that think its wrong to post the truth (stuff that they dont want the public knowing about), and will complain to mr chainsaw, with bleeting heart disaproval.

Atleast mr chainsaw is fair, and will talk to you like an adult, which is alot more than some posters comments.

161205[/snapback]

Well fair he might be but it seems to me you can't talk about:

Muslim fundamentalists and whether extremist clerics are racist, English trained doctors (of all colours and creeds) who can't get jobs in their own country because 40,000 doctors have come from abroad in the last 5 years; the hypocrisy of anti-racist activists disregarding racism/discrimination against whites;, anything critical of New Labour and one or two other things.

Just shows how powerful/threatening the private calls to Mr Chainsaw really are. And if you're not worried about that. You damned well should be. August 22, 2005. The official death of Free Speech on this forum thanks to....? RIP.

Well fair he might be but it seems to me you can't talk about:

Muslim fundamentalists and whether extremist clerics are racist, English trained doctors (of all colours and creeds) who can't get jobs in their own country because 40,000 doctors have come from abroad in the last 5 years; the hypocrisy of anti-racist activists disregarding racism/discrimination against whites;, anything critical of New Labour and one or two other things.

Just shows how powerful/threatening the private calls to Mr Chainsaw really are. And if you're not worried about that. You damned well should be . August 22, 2005. The official death of Free Speech on this forum thanks to.... RIP.

161219[/snapback]

You just did.

What reasoning do you have, that suggests mr chainsaw is being threatened? Are you suggesting the far left fascists on this website are the ones thretening him, because if so, we need to defend him!!

Im more concerned with the truth here, first.

Archived