Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

linked with prince plays in france

Based on what that Guingamp fan said on here, he's actually stood out far more in this league than in Ligue 2.

That wouldn't surprise me actually.

From what I see of Ligue one it's full of 6ft + French Africans, very physical league, probably more so than the Championship, even the E250million assembled PSG side is only top of GD and they have been kicked off the pitch according to some reports I've read from Football Radar.

If it's like that in Ligue 2 he probably got kicked off the pitch over there, probably explains why he has hardly had any trouble adapting here, he probably finds it easier.

FLAIR potential with a name like that.

French market is good value generally.

Knockaert had never even played at Ligue 2 level I believe. I'm sure Guingamp where the level below.

As people have said, they were in L2. I'm pretty sure they won the French cup or got to the final a couple of years back and have been in the top flight recently.

Considering he can't get in a Congo squad that looked absolutely dire in the African Nations and calls up midfielders from the Sharks XI and Burton Albion I really doubt this is true.

He probably can't get into that squad because he's a different nationality... tends to make it quite tricky :rolleyes: .

He's from the Republic of Congo, not the Democratic Republic of Congo. Different countries :thumbup:

Hardly an inspiring signing if true, but we know that the scouting team is very good so I certainly wouldn't be writing him off at this stage.

That wouldn't surprise me actually.

From what I see of Ligue one it's full of 6ft + French Africans, very physical league, probably more so than the Championship, even the E250million assembled PSG side is only top of GD and they have been kicked off the pitch according to some reports I've read from Football Radar.

If it's like that in Ligue 2 he probably got kicked off the pitch over there, probably explains why he has hardly had any trouble adapting here, he probably finds it easier.

You reckon it's because that league's more physical? I'm unsure, you get plenty of that over here.

As people have said, they were in L2. I'm pretty sure they won the French cup or got to the final a couple of years back and have been in the top flight recently.

He probably can't get into that squad because he's a different nationality... tends to make it quite tricky :rolleyes: .

He's from the Republic of Congo, not the Democratic Republic of Congo. Different countries :thumbup:

Hardly an inspiring signing if true, but we know that the scouting team is very good so I certainly wouldn't be writing him off at this stage.

lol Fair play, I jumped the gun, well he's gone from a non player in a shit squad to a player in a even shitter squad then,

You reckon it's because that league's more physical? I'm unsure, you get plenty of that over here.

You do but the French league always looks really physical when I watch it, probably more so than ours.

They were in the third tier in 2010/11, but did win the league.

You do but the French league always looks really physical when I watch it, probably more so than ours.

Hard to say, I think the French has a bit of everything to be honest, plenty of technical sides and plenty of physical, and I find the quality of goals in Ligue 1 to be extraordinary, I was amazed.

Hard to say, I think the French has a bit of everything to be honest, plenty of technical sides and plenty of physical, and I find the quality of goals in Ligue 1 to be extraordinary, I was amazed.

I watched PSG - Lille at the weekend and the quality was fantastic, PSG must have a genuine chance at the CL this year but the others for some reason don't seem to be able to perform in the later stages of it. No idea why.

They were in the third tier in 2010/11, but did win the league.

Well I was half right. They won the cup in 2009 and they've been in the top flight so they're not a tiny team in France so have some pedigree.

A midfield duo of King & Prince lol

At least you'd know who's in charge! :D

FLAIR potential with a name like that.

French market is good value generally.

Knockaert had never even played at Ligue 2 level I believe. I'm sure Guingamp where the level below.

I'm sure they weren't.

A few years ago they were in the top flight before getting relegated. Knocky was already a French youth international before he came to us.

I watched PSG - Lille at the weekend and the quality was fantastic, PSG must have a genuine chance at the CL this year but the others for some reason don't seem to be able to perform in the later stages of it. No idea why.

There is a massive difference between the top few in ligue1 and the teams in ligue 2.

Archived