Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

linked with prince plays in france

All it really says is that he's the most likely Tours FC player to leave this window and then lists us, WBA and Gent as potentials on the basis that those clubs had scouts in Nantes on Friday. They also say there might be some German clubs in the mix. It's all very vague and I don't think there's that much in it tbh.

FLAIR potential with a name like that.

French market is good value generally.

League 2 in France is NOT anywhere near the level of the championship.

Knockaert had never even played at Ligue 2 level I believe. I'm sure Guingamp where the level below.

Considering he can't get in a Congo squad that looked absolutely dire in the African Nations and calls up midfielders from the Sharks XI and Burton Albion I really doubt this is true.

Big difference between this guy and Knockaert, Knocky was clearly a player playing below his level on the way up. This guy has been tried at the top level and is clearly going down.

Guingamp were Ligue 2.

There pretty much isn't anything beneath that. Not of any note.

A quick google reveals you're wrong. They're 7th in L2.

Based on what that Guingamp fan said on here, he's actually stood out far more in this league than in Ligue 2.

Archived