Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Well done Wolves fans.

Outsung again.

I now yearn for the fans only (on the whole) who turned up v boro

And of course if that happened you and the better, more loyal :chant: fans would be moaning that the attendance is 'fvcking embarrassing' and everyone who stays at home is a disgrace and NOT A REAL FAN.

You can't have it both ways.

Well done to Wolves. Five of them put up a sign for about two minutes and furled it back up again. Camera was never going to pick it up as it's the wrong side and anyone arriving late wouldn't have seen it. It was a token thing which was a little bit like Samuel Peeps taking a piss to try and extinguish the Great Fire of London.

Probably the biggest credit does go to the stewards who let them do it rather than charge in there with a safety regulation in their hands.

And of course if that happened you and the better, more loyal :chant: fans would be moaning that the attendance is 'fvcking embarrassing' and everyone who stays at home is a disgrace and NOT A REAL FAN.

You can't have it both ways.

Well done to Wolves. Five of them put up a sign for about two minutes and furled it back up again. Camera was never going to pick it up as it's the wrong side and anyone arriving late wouldn't have seen it. It was a token thing which was a little bit like Samuel Peeps taking a piss to try and extinguish the Great Fire of London.

Probably the biggest credit does go to the stewards who let them do it rather than charge in there with a safety regulation in their hands.

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth. It was a fact that whoever turned up from wherever they came from that night all contributed massively to the atmosphere. And I've always said I'd rather have a half empty stadium which is rocking than a full one that's dead.

Well done to them, unless they have sky subscriptions in which case I'd have more respect for them had they left that banner at home.

Not everyone orders Sky Sports just for the footballl you know.

Yeah, right... Let's pretend that all of you 'AMF'ers are boycotting your own telly, when a football match is on SKY :rolleyes: .

So are you boycotting all football matches then?

Because only a hypocrite would be against modern football and still happily pay the prices clubs charge you to watch them :rolleyes:

I was about 10 behind you. Just in front of Jobber who turned up just after us. We ended up sat in his gazebo he'd bought, and one of the lads even went off to a cob shop once they were open.

I think me and my mate arrived at 4am (it could've been 6am), What time did you get there?

About 3am, straight from work after 8 hours-backshift. Great times :wub: but I promised myself: never again, and since then always try to be at least Priority 2...

Am I allowed to be selective about being AMF. I would like to have the atmosphere of yesteryear back, I would like to have standing areas back in football and not be treated like a thug.

I don't want a return of violence and very poor facilities and personally accept that prices have to go up and that Sky have a massive hold on the game.

Would I like to be part of collective that exerts pressure to try and win back something for the fans, introduce a maximum price for a ticket, not so many fixtures changes, a minimum amount of Saturday 3pm games? Yes I would.

Do I have to be an absolute out and out opposer of everything or an ultra to put it another way?

Can't I just be a fan who enjoys football, subscribes to the enemy if I want but try to make things better for my fellow fans.

That's my AMF.

Archived