Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Well done Wolves fans.

Noticed this from the kop, credit to them! Forgot what a 3pm game at the kp is!

Weirdly, I think we'd get more if we got promoted.

Right now; we're among the most attractive clubs for neutrals in the Championship, hence the massive number of games shown on Sky this season.

If we get promoted, there'll be a host of Premiership clubs Sky would want to show before us.

Weirdly, I think we'd get more if we got promoted.

Right now; we're among the most attractive clubs for neutrals in the Championship, hence the massive number of games shown on Sky this season.

If we get promoted, there'll be a host of Premiership clubs Sky would want to show before us.

Same. Or we'd be moved to different Saturday slots and the Sunday ones. We'd have fewer midweek games, I reckon we might have one or two Monday nights but more Saturday games than this season.

This is the kind of thing we need. Doesn't have to be aggressive protests that can bring negativity to a game. But by more and more fans taking this stand eventually it can't be ignored. Get the banners made, get photos of them at matches on the net, (the papers will follow) get supporters involved from all clubs and cancel your sky subscription until someone listens. Doesn't seem much now but it starts the ball rolling.

This is the kind of thing we need. Doesn't have to be aggressive protests that can bring negativity to a game. But by more and more fans taking this stand eventually it can't be ignored. Get the banners made, get photos of them at matches on the net, (the papers will follow) get supporters involved from all clubs and cancel your sky subscription until someone listens. Doesn't seem much now but it starts the ball rolling.

Aye, kind of thing the AMF lads should be getting in on.

Fair play to the Wolves fans for this. As VB says, I bet Daffodil's office stinks of faeces now.

Outsung again.

I now yearn for the fans only (on the whole) who turned up v boro

Season ticket holder who couldnt make it last night.

I have come to the conclusion the atmosphere sounds much better on the tele. Sounded good last nite.

in fairness it sounds that way watching it back now, but at the time it sounded shocking

May be the sound reaching the pitch mics is better reflection of noise produced than what you hear in the stand. Certainly the players all seem to say it sounds loud.

I don't mind games being moved when it has to be moved for the FA cup international calls up etc, but its games like last night OK its great for us to have the publicity and even better for those fans that cant make it to the ground, but if you ask me nothing beats a 3pm game.

Archived