Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ansteyfox

League Tables Error

As of 2AM this morning (I live in Singapore) the Championship league table on Sky, BBC and LCFC.com website are completely wrong. They show us in 5th place. I know we are not popular in some places, but come on! See screen shots.

AF

post-13884-0-39311800-1359857604_thumb.j

post-13884-0-01060100-1359857615_thumb.j

post-13884-0-72709200-1359857630_thumb.j

That's laughable how they all share the same one lol

It's because they accounted for every Saturday result twice. Derby were 7th, shudders.

Yeah, one company (the Press Association maybe...? I can't remember) does all the scores and tables and everyone just gets the feed from it. There was another I stance earlier this season where it all went tits up

Yeah, one company (the Press Association maybe...? I can't remember) does all the scores and tables and everyone just gets the feed from it. There was another I stance earlier this season where it all went tits up

Yeah It's all PA data

Correct. It doesn't bother me but it's poor nontheless.

Archived