Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

spoilt

Ok we all have moans about the kp, no atmosphere, poor catering, pre match and half time entertainment, etc etc.

But be gratefull we dont have to pay week in week out to go a shit hole like we encounteted today!

Could have done with a snorkel and flippers just to have a piss!

But doesn't this make it even more embarassing that the team that is bottom of the league have a much more dangerous strikerforce than us?

But doesn't this make it even more embarassing that the team that is bottom of the league have a much more dangerous strikerforce than us?

Our strikerforce had scored more than their strikerforce! One swallow doesn't make a summer and all that.

Our strikerforce had scored more than their strikerforce! One swallow doesn't make a summer and all that.

One swallow doesn't make a summer? pretty ironic really that the only reason our strikeforce has more is because of One David Nugent. Boyd, Tomlin and Gayle all have more goals than vardy, and are much better and dangerous players.

One swallow doesn't make a summer? pretty ironic really that the only reason our strikeforce has more is because of One David Nugent. Boyd, Tomlin and Gayle all have more goals than vardy, and are much better and dangerous players.

And yet, we are second and they are bottom. Funny how these things turn out

Yet Vardy have better goals to game ratio this season than all of the strikers you mentioned and his first season has been stop-start so far.

Yet Vardy have better goals to game ratio this season than all of the strikers you mentioned and his first season has been stop-start so far.

Boyd and Tomlin are better players than Vardy. Any who has seen posh player over the last 2-3 years will tell you that. Remember that they both have more goals than vardy, and neither play as a striker.

Boyd and Tomlin are better players than Vardy. Any who has seen posh player over the last 2-3 years will tell you that. Remember that they both have more goals than vardy, and neither play as a striker.

You seem to be wilfully ignoring the fact that Vardy has barely played any football for us for three months.

how do you work that out moron? peterborough scored 43, leicester scored 52. please explain to me how scoring less goals means a more dangerous strikeforce? maybe it's me thats the retard but i have always believed that the teams who score the most goals are the more dangerous?

perhaps posh have a tighter defence than us too considering they conceded 1 less than us today?

Our stadium is decent tbf

Our stadium is soulless, and is not anywhere near as good as Filbert Street.

In the end it doesn`t matter, because as time goes on, the up and coming fan will know nothing but our present stadium, and will not be able to compare it with Filbert Street.

For many of our older fans though, me included, it will never carry the same magic that Filbert Street did.

I really miss Filbert Street, I really miss the atmosphere. For those of you that might think its just the old gits looking at it through rose tinted specs, we're not, it really was better.

I can't remember what year it was, but 442 magazine did a noise survey of grounds, they then used some calculation which took crowd size into account, Leicester (Filbert Street) came in 2nd (behind the Leeds scum).

We may just have to accept that the dynamics of support have changed. Football is more expensive and the fan base is very different, there are definitely more families and women. This is not a bad thing but it has certainly changed the atmosphere.

Archived