Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardy95

Leicester Fan's Blog

Well written and laid out, an enjoyable read.

As others have said, you could change the background to one large picture instead of a tiled effect.

To be fair, it's a heck of a picture. ;)

Well written and laid out, an enjoyable read.

As others have said, you could change the background to one large picture instead of a tiled effect.

To be fair, it's a heck of a picture. ;)

Yeah thanks a lot man. Which picture shall I keep?

Just completed the Ipswich and Leeds match reports. Would appreciate constructive feedback!

Also as I need a new background image on my website, I can't seem to find any large Leicester City images on Google. If anyone wants to send me one then I will put it on my website :)

Thanks a lot!

Great page and a very good read, good luck with your journey into journalism. I have saved your page and will watch with interest - like your style and I loved the photos of Filbert St (it will always be Filbert Street to me...) and agree with some of the other posts re the tiled photographs - what about your main Filbert St photo as a background image only and then it softens the amount of blue on the page

Great page and a very good read, good luck with your journey into journalism. I have saved your page and will watch with interest - like your style and I loved the photos of Filbert St (it will always be Filbert Street to me...) and agree with some of the other posts re the tiled photographs - what about your main Filbert St photo as a background image only and then it softens the amount of blue on the page

Appreciate the comments mate! Yeah I've just gone onto Bentley's Roof to look at some of the large images that would be the background of my blog! Sent him an email to ask if I can use one of the images! So hopefully he'll say yes.

Thanks pal!

Archived