foxfanazer Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 Hey I'm getting rid of a few old PC games, anybody know the best place to sell them in town or whatever. Don't expect much for them but anything will do. The games are: Football manager 2006,2009 and 2010 Empire total war (special force edition) Medieval ii total war Grand theft auto San Andreas Ghost recon advanced warfighter And trivial pursuit and monopoly
Fox92 Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 I don't live in Leicester, so shops might be different for me. But I always go to Grainger Games, they have always been decent with their trade in prices (better than Game/station). Also CeX seem to be good for me as well. Then, if all fails, eBay
foxfanazer Posted 27 February 2013 Author Posted 27 February 2013 I don't live in Leicester, so shops might be different for me. But I always go to Grainger Games, they have always been decent with their trade in prices (better than Game/station). Also CeX seem to be good for me as well. Then, if all fails, eBay cheers
Finnegan Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 Most trade in places don't take second hand PC games do they? If they do you'll get pennies for them.
foxfanazer Posted 27 February 2013 Author Posted 27 February 2013 I don't know to be honest mate. Probably not
bmt Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 Hey I'm getting rid of a few old PC games, anybody know the best place to sell them in town or whatever. Don't expect much for them but anything will do. The games are: Football manager 2006,2009 and 2010 Empire total war (special force edition) Medieval ii total war Grand theft auto San Andreas Ghost recon advanced warfighter And trivial pursuit and monopoly I would have bought Medieval II total war except I'm sure it uses Steam and you can't sell games registered to a user on the steam network
Haydos Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 I've never seen places taking PC games. Ebay might eb your best shout. Also you'll probably get about 25p for each of them
Fox92 Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 Loads of shops used to trade in PC games, Game used to but don't now. Just put them on eBay, I do that when I've got a lot. Might get a couple of quid, better than nothing, all adds up.
foxfanazer Posted 27 February 2013 Author Posted 27 February 2013 Loads of shops used to trade in PC games, Game used to but don't now. Just put them on eBay, I do that when I've got a lot. Might get a couple of quid, better than nothing, all adds up. Could do that and then put on a lamby style bet
Fox92 Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 Could do that and then put on a lamby style bet You never know. Then win £100 and you're laughing
Uncle Phil Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 If you go on the Cex website, you can see what you'll get for them on there. Probably not a lot though tbh.
Uncle Albert Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 CEX is the best shop in the world - pick up some great Wrestling DVDs.
Fox92 Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 CEX is the best shop in the world - pick up some great Wrestling DVDs. Yeah, I mentioned cex above. Went in the other week with my mate, and he got over £100 for about 9 games. They weren't even that new either. It's a fantastic shop for us students, buying or selling.
Rincewind Posted 27 February 2013 Posted 27 February 2013 I don't have a game station so use mainly PC games. Seen them on the market but they won't give you much yet charge £3 upwards.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.