Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Good Time to be playing Cardiff

I know we haven't been on top form of late, but can really see us beating Wednesday convincingly on Saturday. Then its gotta be the perfect time to play Cardiff after that on Tuesday!

Also why is it not on Sky? Surly one of the biggest games of the season in the championship!

I know we haven't been on top form of late, but can really see us beating Wednesday convincingly on Saturday. Then its gotta be the perfect time to play Cardiff after that on Tuesday!

Also why is it not on Sky? Surly one of the biggest games of the season in the championship!

Wednesday are pretty tough to beat. Other than the defeat to Watford last night they've only lost 2 in 10

We do need a win & a performance. Fans need to lift the players & support them through this patch... in turn the players need to lift the fans.

We're at the stage in the season where everyone needs to pull in the same direction regardless of what anyone thinks.

I don't think our record against SW is the best, but it's a home game - realistically we need to be winning and winning with a convincing performance.

Archived