Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Ben Marshall to WBA?

:rolleyes:

So 3 players have a dip in form and that's Pearson to blame? Jeeezus. Let's hang him and get a new manager in before it's too late for these poor players and their fledgling careers. Some fans of our club will do ANYTHING to have a moan. Pathetic.

EXACTLY!! i dont get some of our fans will pay to have something to moan about! :nono: pathetic!

Marshall has been a disappointment this season and hasn't convinced me that he has sufficient quality to be in a promotion winning side. He lacks pace as a winger and lacks the physical presence to succeed in midfield. We will not succeed with average players.

I would be happy to recoup the transfer fees we have paid out for him.

Lacks pace and physical presences... We will never succeed with a player like that who can only deliver quality balls and score the odd cracker. I remember well the last time we had an average winger like that, I think his name was guppy, we were shit when he was on the wing wasn't we.

I like Marsh on the left and Knocky on the right (he and De Laet have a great understanding and RDL is quick enough to recover and cover for Knocky) with them switching throughout the game. I do feel Dyer is better to have at moment than Marsh due to his pace. If we had and RDL on the left I'd maybe think differently. Really good player and young and has bags of potential. Would be sad to see him go.

Archived