Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

The real reason Man U want schlupp

So Man united, are potentialy paying upto 2.5m so that someone can hold Zaha's hand?

yes, yes i can see how they became so financially strong....

Surprising they didn't pick a footballer from Palace too

Guest MattP

lol lol

Brilliant.

Surely it would just be cheaper to sign one of his mates on a cleaning job or something?

Sir Alex " Wilfred,son, I want you to play for man united, at the theatre of dreams! Title winning, challenge for all cups, European champions elect..... How about it?"

Zaha" hmmm. Sounds alright like. Is it far from London? How much will you pay me? "

Sir Alex " son, I will give you £250,000 a week. You will be a star!!!'george best wont hold a candle to you! You will have girls falling at your feet. What'd ya say?"

Zaha " ok, but on one condition."

Sir Alex "name it son, more money? Nay problem"

Zaha " no, you need to sign schlupp from Leicdster."

Sir Alex "???????????"

Sir Alex " Wilfred,son, I want you to play for man united, at the theatre of dreams! Title winning, challenge for all cups, European champions elect..... How about it?"

Zaha" hmmm. Sounds alright like. Is it far from London? How much will you pay me? "

Sir Alex " son, I will give you £250,000 a week. You will be a star!!!'george best wont hold a candle to you! You will have girls falling at your feet. What'd ya say?"

Zaha " ok, but on one condition."

Sir Alex "name it son, more money? Nay problem"

Zaha " no, you need to sign schlupp from Leicdster."

Sir Alex "???????????"

lol lol lol !!!

Post of the week.

Archived