Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxLAD

Leicester City sign former Chelsea midfielder Conor Clifford

muzzy izzet wasn't good enough for chelsea either....

Muzzy was a one off..i'll bet this guy is still behind Wellens in the reckoning for a starting place!!

See David Hankeys post for the real list of shit teams he has been playing for. Don't need to see him play the list says it all I'm afraid.

Muzzy Izzet didnt make it at Chelsea.....

He wasnt released but never got out of their reserves....

And we all know how crap he turned out to be!!!!

Muzzy was a one off..i'll bet this guy is still behind Wellens in the reckoning for a starting place!!

If there is anything Pearson can do... its improve a young player

What? How is signing an unattached young player for the development squad in any way desperate?

Yeah, you're right - he wasn't good enough for Chelsea, so he's definitely not good enough for us, either.

Why can't some people wait to see how our players get on for us before judging them? Maybe he will be shite, maybe not. How can you pretend to know before he's even kicked a ball?

Agree! Muzzy Izzet wasn't good enough for Chelsea either, the rest was history.

Extraordinary judging a player before he's kicked a ball for us

I really don't expect anything else to be honest. I can remember plenty slagging off Matt James before we signed him too.

Sums up our fans' mentality to be honest.

Archived