Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxLAD

Leicester City sign former Chelsea midfielder Conor Clifford

Isn't this yet another up and coming young midfielder?

How many more young players do we need?

What's Nige doing? I sometimes wonder if he's building for next season in the Championship and anything else is a bonus?

Yeah having young up and coming players in a devlopment team. What's that all about?

Pearson is good in the transfer market, lets not write off the signing just yet, eh?

And why do so many seem against acquiring young hungry players?

It's called being a Leicester City Supporter!

Isn't this yet another up and coming young midfielder?

How many more young players do we need?

What's Nige doing? I sometimes wonder if he's building for next season in the Championship and anything else is a bonus?

You spend months saying we need another central midfielder and then when we get one, it's a stupid signing before you've even seen him play.

The words " fvcking " and" desperate " spring to mind . Probably the last signing Pearson will make. Is this really the best he can come up with ? :( :(

Of course we all know what the word "released" means . We have so many here who all amounted to sweet fvck all.

I'm sure we have a budget and a limit on numbers for the development team plus a fixed salary structure so taking him on will have minimal if any affect on costs.

The words " fvcking " and" desperate " spring to mind . Probably the last signing Pearson will make. Is this really the best he can come up with ? :( :(

Of course we all know what the word "released" means . We have so many here who all amounted to sweet fvck all.

What? How is signing an unattached young player for the development squad in any way desperate?

Yeah, you're right - he wasn't good enough for Chelsea, so he's definitely not good enough for us, either.

Why can't some people wait to see how our players get on for us before judging them? Maybe he will be shite, maybe not. How can you pretend to know before he's even kicked a ball?

What? How is signing an unattached young player for the development squad in any way desperate?

Yeah, you're right - he wasn't good enough for Chelsea, so he's definitely not good enough for us, either.

Why can't some people wait to see how our players get on for us before judging them? Maybe he will be shite, maybe not. How can you pretend to know before he's even kicked a ball?

See David Hankeys post for the real list of shit teams he has been playing for. Don't need to see him play the list says it all I'm afraid.

See David Hankeys post for the real list of shit teams he has been playing for. Don't need to see him play the list says it all I'm afraid.

So a young player goes on loan to a lower league team, that makes them shit? Chris Smalling played 12 games for maidstone United then couldnt get a game for Middlesbourgh, he must be shit as well, or has he since gone on to play for England?

How can anyone say because a player has had loan spells with lower league teams? The boy was captain of an FA Youth cup winning side, he cant have no potential at all. And anyone who says he was released by Chelsea he isnt good enough for us is dreaming. What happened to the boy Ince who Liverpool released and was signed by Blackpool?

I havent seen this guy play, so I wont judge him yet, but some of our "supporters" need to have a look at themselves.

Robbie Savage released by Man UTD

Neil Lennon released by Man City

Matt Elliott released by Charlton

Would you like me to go on? we have had a few down here and they have been brilliant!

Archived