Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Langley

iPhone App - ONE SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE DEVICES

Great News. You can now listen to live audio commentary on the go with Foxes Player.

Using your existing Foxes Player subscription, you can now access all Foxes Player content online or on our official iPhone and Android apps.

Just follow the simple steps below to use your subscription on the go:

Step 1. Download the Official Football League Clubs' app on your iPhone or Android. spacer.gifStep 2. Log in to the 'Player' section of the app using your existing Foxes Player details. spacer.gifStep 3. Start enjoying Foxes Player content online or on your mobile. Easy.

http://communicatore...syJIA8WroOSpEQ/ - App Store Link

FLi_hero_leicester_020313.jpg

Finally, eh?!

Hmmmm. Can't seem to find the 'player' bit on my android app. It gives me access to highlights/interviews etc. but no 'live commentaries' section.

Hmmmm. Can't seem to find the 'player' bit on my android app. It gives me access to highlights/interviews etc. but no 'live commentaries' section.

Did you already have the app? I did and had to do an update still not 100% sure on it but if I click on the player videos now asks me to sign in with FoxesPlayer and states live commentary

Did you already have the app? I did and had to do an update still not 100% sure on it but if I click on the player videos now asks me to sign in with FoxesPlayer and states live commentary

Yeah already had it. I'll search for an update later. Think it's set to auto update though so should be alright.

• 4 months later...

It doesn't even have the table listed correctly and won't download the squad, yet another piece of crap from the FL.

Archived