Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parsons

Line up

OS

huh, no hughes or conolly

i think hughes is injured but what about conolly is he injured aswel?

143897[/snapback]

I really think this could be the end of Connolly you know, he had a small injury against Celtic, you don't miss games like this for no reason :( bye bye conners :cry::cry::cry:

'Kinell, Peter Canero in the starting line up  :eek:

143909[/snapback]

first Snr. start since November.

It's a friendly, there's bound to be yet more rotation - Canero is a member of the senior squad, so he's being given his chance to get some action. It'll be useful for him to show he's worth keeping, even if he is only just cover for the preferred defence.

I wouldn't read too much into the absences just yet - there's been no strong links between Conners and a move, so take a deep breath, sit back and enjoy the match :smile:

connolly was rested

Your biggest pre-season game and he was 'rested'?

Something wrong there aint there!

Boston Fan

144047[/snapback]

Not sure if he's got a niggle, or something. We can't afford to lose him before the season starts or we're down to the two lanky 30-something strikers, either of whom could get injured by the wind changing direction. :(

connolly was rested, read the mercury and you might learn something

144041[/snapback]

:eek:

Rested?? When was the last game he played that he needs a rest? :blink:

I wouldn't bother believing anything that Bill Anderson writes in the Mercury, anybody who thinks Chris Makin was man of the match in one game last season clearly knows FA about football.

In the post match conference Levein said Connolly had a slight groin strain before the Celtic game so didnt play and after training the other day didnt feel 100%, Levein then went on to say that given our lack of strikers and without having signed a new striker that it was a bad idea to risk playing Connolly. After watching De Vries and Dublin tonight making sure Connolly is fit for the start of the season, even if not up to speed due to lack of friendlies, is crucial to us.

OS

143897[/snapback]

OS

143897[/snapback]

I really think this could be the end of Connolly you know, he had a small injury against Celtic, you don't miss games like this for no reason :( bye bye conners :cry::cry::cry:

143902[/snapback]

i heard a romour on the grapevine that sunderland have made a bid for him!

Archived