Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueharmie

De laet? Fit and ready to play?

But not even in the squad and he travelled?

I'm thinking something is wrong with the dressing room. Hate to say it but the body language today said it all. From dyer being subbed to wood and the whole game/Leicesters effort was appalling.

Probably travelled because he is part of the squad regardless. I just hope he is fit and ready after the International break.

In terms of body language, I do agree slightly. But as I put in the other thread, there is no point in launching the ball long constantly; Wood has got no chance against defenders that are better than him in the air, I can see why he was frustrated.

See the quote in my sig. We need to start playing it out to the full backs.

Reading his twitter is seems although I could be wrong that he is unsure why he didn't play.

Don't want to stir it but Sonething just doesn't feel right.

And I am still fully behind Pearson but whether the owners are us another thing.

he was not fully fit

At leeds earlier this season nugent and st ledger were injured and still travelled.

These stories mean nothing.

Fit and ready to go doesnt mean injured in my opinion.

SSL was bombscare today, that bad it knocked Morgan's game out, having to keep coming over & attempting to play CB & RB, which in turn fooked Keane up.

Desperate for RDL fit.

The work rate after everyone bust a gut in Cardiff was woeful.

Subdued body language bizarre - Even Nige seemed subdued on the touchline.

I don't know, our form has been bad but that was a different level.

It was almost like they've given up or perhaps Nige was out regardless of the result.

SSL, HOOFsky, Drinkwater, King & Wood put in thoroughly unprofessional performances today, they should split their wages between the travelling fans they were that bad.

Archived