Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterweb

Reaction to Inter Milan

How can the muppets who write for the papers and bbc say that INTER had a comfortable win.

After 17 seconds we nearly scored, we matched them for most of the game and I could see clearly from where I was sitting that a moment of Quality was there to see for the first goal.

Solari is World Class, I wonder if they want to start the bidding for O Grady, I thought the Italians had strong defences well on this veiwing then Leicester played well in parts and were unlucky not to get a draw at least.

Comfortable win my arse :angry:lol

Is anyone else surprised by this? The BBC report a 'comfortable' victory for Milan. They certainly looked a class side (which you would expect) and clinically finished 2 of their 3 chances, but Leicester had the vast majority of the attempts on goal. Am I being that biased? Does anyone else who went to the game think the same as me???

Is anyone else surprised by this? The BBC report a 'comfortable' victory for Milan. They certainly looked a class side (which you would expect) and clinically finished 2 of their 3 chances, but Leicester had the vast majority of the attempts on goal. Am I being that biased? Does anyone else who went to the game think the same as me???

144202[/snapback]

Totally agree there, my mate sat next to me at the game said at the final whistle, if dublin would have put away that header and De vries scuffed a couple then it would have looked as if we played them off the park.

Taittio and Wilcox were poor thou, im not sure if I can trust Taittio, for a full season as captain. MAYBURY !

I think that Inter were the better side and they were cruising for most of the game. Remember that it was a friendly. That said; over the last two games,Celtic and Inter, we have shown that we are no mugs and could turn out to be a force to be reckoned with in the Championship. I use the word "could", as we still have a goal scoring problem. With all the chances we have created in these two games we should have scored a bag full.

144202[/snapback]

Totally agree there, my mate sat next to me at the game said at the final whistle, if dublin would have put away that header and De vries scuffed a couple then it would have looked as if we played them off the park.

Taittio and Wilcox were poor thou, im not sure if I can trust Taittio, for a full season as captain. MAYBURY !

144210[/snapback]

Tiatto was our best player :blink:

Tiatto was rubbish and doesn't possess a footballing brain.

Inter did have a comfortable win they hardly broke sweat and if we had scored early they would have shredded us.

That Pizzaro, what a player, Williams should be studying his performance last night and try to replicate it.

it was a comfortable win for them, they never really got going and treated it as a pre season friendly, when you have 3 more in 6/7days. We wont be playing players in such a class as these so i would be expecting to be beaten and i would expect them to win comfortably....too many blue tinted glasses again i think

I thought we played very well but I couldn't help feeling that Inter were coasting a bit? Maybe I'm being unfair, but you always felt they had a bit more in the locker if they needed it. I know at times it looked like they were just playing a training match but that might have a lot to do with thier style of play. Italian teams like to keep the ball and slow play down and it was only in the second half that we allowed them to do this?

Tiatto was rubbish and doesn't possess a footballing brain.

Inter did have a comfortable win they hardly broke sweat and if we had scored early they would have shredded us.

That Pizzaro, what a player, Williams should be studying his performance last night and try to replicate it.

144231[/snapback]

Yep, he was a class above.

Anyway, "easy" win is a joke, that makes it sound like they could have won by 2 or 3, i thought the result was about fair.

Wilcox wasn't our best player, he only had a long range effort which forced a good save and that was about it, he did chase back after losng possession though, but he wasn't good or anything. That corner in injury time was infuriatingly poor aswell.

Tiatto was our best player :blink:

144226[/snapback]

I agree, he was definitely one of out best players.

It amazes me how so many people on here see the game differently, that's what makes football what it is.

But Inter were comfortable for most of the game, we had a few chances to score but overall we didn't look like breaking through their defence on many occasions. They looked like they were taking it easy and definitely had a few more gears if needed.

And as for David Pizzaro, that was as complete a midfield performance that I've not seen for many years. That's how to run the show. Williams take note.

Tiatto reminds me of the time I was on the boating lake and lost my oar, he can only turn right and goes round in circles ;)

Williams had a poor game, but to be fair to the lad he was immense against Celtic. That Pizarro was class, as was Solari but I feel that Williams was just as effective for us against Celtic as they were against us.

Williams will be the business this season if he can find his 'A' game more often.

Read in Leicester Mercury that Adriano are joing up with Inter for rest of the tour :mad:

144291[/snapback]

I would have thought the Mercury were more likely to report "Adriano to join City".

Archived