Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc Jordan

Another Danns thread!

About the 10th time I've put this now but it's got to be done, I just don't see what Danns would change. He's not a bad player, but he's not that good either - he's basically pretty average and we pay him one of the best wage packets in the entire division, he just doesn't justify it.

What would re-calling Danns do? Bring back a player who's made it clear he's happy away from Leicester who offered us nothing on the pitch that we're missing at the minute. Gritty midfielder my arse, he could run but so can Usain Bolt, he can't tackle and his passing for a centre mid isn't good enough.

He's a midtable/bottom half player on midtable/bottom half for a PREMIER sides wages, categorical no from me, same as Beckford, those pair changed nothing when it got tough last year and they're even more detatched from the squad now than they were then, not worth the hassle and selling both in the summer (regardless of manager) would be a good thing.

About the 10th time I've put this now but it's got to be done, I just don't see what Danns would change. He's not a bad player, but he's not that good either - he's basically pretty average and we pay him one of the best wage packets in the entire division, he just doesn't justify it.

What would re-calling Danns do? Bring back a player who's made it clear he's happy away from Leicester who offered us nothing on the pitch that we're missing at the minute. Gritty midfielder my arse, he could run but so can Usain Bolt, he can't tackle and his passing for a centre mid isn't good enough.

He's a midtable/bottom half player on midtable/bottom half for a PREMIER sides wages, categorical no from me, same as Beckford, those pair changed nothing when it got tough last year and they're even more detatched from the squad now than they were then, not worth the hassle and selling both in the summer (regardless of manager) would be a good thing.

top post agree 100%

Archived