Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brighton post match whatevers

You are right I am not in the PC gone mad brigade although I am a supporter of equality for all groups of people such as the gay community and the vast majority of LGBT people want equality only, they do not want to be highlighted or treated differently just left alone to get on with life. Those who are overly PC cause more problems than they solve in my opinion and generally don't have a clue and do things for there own benefit rather than the group they are supposedly supporting.

Well said

You are right I am not in the PC gone mad brigade although I am a supporter of equality for all groups of people such as the gay community and the vast majority of LGBT people want equality only, they do not want to be highlighted or treated differently just left alone to get on with life. Those who are overly PC cause more problems than they solve in my opinion and generally don't have a clue and do things for there own benefit rather than the group they are supposedly supporting.

Agreed! :thumbup:

Archived