Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brighton post match whatevers

Wow, despite not watching or listening to the game because quite frankly i'd rather choose watching and am more interested in the horse racing at the moment, but had a look at the score, 5 minutes ago and saw it was 0-1.

I was going into the match thread to firstly praise the team and 2 ask if we deserved it, played well, e.t.c...Click to view the thread just see a load of ****'s....Don't think I need to ask :crylaugh:

I give up...Think the players have too.

(TBH I realised and gave up week ago)

Good performance today and had chances to put the game away. Disappointing we didn't but there you go.

Take the positives and move on to Birmingham on Friday.

We are still in with a shout and until we aren't, I'm behind them !!

Couldn't have gone worse for me, that. Brighton were the only team not to win in a five team acca which would have won me £300.

When we scored I was at least happy that we might win. Then they equalised which is no good to the team and sod all good to me. :D

Bastards.

Bringing two strikers on when you are 1-0 up away from home is not ****ing good enough.

How?

Again somebody putting the blame on the manager when he should be blaming the players for failing to come up with the goods and/or failing to hold on to a lead professionally.

Danny losing possession in the middle of the field and falling over like a pansy cost us a goal!! He has become such a bad player! What's happened to him?!

He's the worst ****ing player for us at the moment. Cannot stand him. Makes no effort to ever turn out or be positive. Constantly stitches players up, and he gave the ball away in the lead up to the goal. Absolute shite..

If you look at the game in isolation then a point at Brighton is a good point, and the performance was good but with what's gone before it is disappointing. 2 home games next and 6 points required.

It totals 1 win in 12 close to Peter Taylor, and this is in the league below...

I totally agree with what's been said in the Match Thread. I'm not saying that bringing on Kane and Wood cost us the game but I fail to understand why he made those substitutions at the time. I understood the reasoning when we were losing but once we'd scored that was not the right decision. It was almost like he was saying 'well you've got your kit on now, you might as well both go on'. Having Nugent and Schlupp provided us with two players who ran back and defended whereas Wood and Kane were largely ineffective. Having said that, there's no way we shouldn't have won that game. Incredibly disappointing

Archived