Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kane

where has Ian stringer gone

Bourne made me laugh yesterday in about the 10th minute of commentary when he said "the Starshit Enterprise".

Not sure if he'd been reading the Brighton homo erectus threads on here before the game and it was some sort of homo erectus joke, or if it was just a slip of the tongue.

I'm no fan of Stringer but Bourne's commentary needs to improve. (sorry Jason I believe you read this forum).

Having to stop talking to look at the squad list to check a players name isn't great.

I don't like Stringers banter with Alan Young, it's banal and irritating.

I believe Jason probably has a better knowledge and understanding of the game and hopefully with experience in the hot seat the commentaries will get better, become more relaxed and convey better atmosphere.

His interviews with NP seem to go better also.

Because Pearson doesn't have a problem with Jason Bourne.

Stringer will be back in the hotseat for Fridays game.

For me, just by going on clips of commentary Stringer is way ahead of Bourne, but that's because he's been doing it longer. Both good blokes with City's best interests at heart, so won't be slagging either of them off.

Because Pearson doesn't have a problem with Jason Bourne.

Stringer will be back in the hotseat for Fridays game.

For me, just by going on clips of commentary Stringer is way ahead of Bourne, but that's because he's been doing it longer. Both good blokes with City's best interests at heart, so won't be slagging either of them off.

Depending on the agenda of Radio Leicester, it certainly makes better listening for Stringer to commentate and Bourne to interview.

IMO of course.

Archived