Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

If you think we will be promoted this season ----

I honestly believe 3 wins would mean play-offs. That includes beating notts and bolton however. Touchwood we always beat holloway's teams so do that and we'll be there. Whether we can or not, only time will tell. I won't give up belief until it's mathematically impossible, but we need some bottle from somewhere.

It's all back in our hands now.... Win 4 games and we will be in the play offs... Fact!

Is this possible?

The same group of players have twice previously this season won 5 in a row.

Crystal Palace and Forest both haven't win in 4/5 so there form is looking as wobbly as ours.

Bolton don't have a great away record Watford are falling off and by the time we play them hopefully they will have gaurentteed their playoff spot and may go easier not wanting to risk injury or suspension for the play offs.

We are performing much better last 2 games, just need the rub of the green.

For these reasons I feel positive that we can make play offs.

Once there it's a lottery who ever takes their chance will go up.

Keep The Faith!

What evidence is there that we could win one game with this idiot picking the team ? never mind winning four ffs, why do people delude them selfs ?

ok i hate to make you look like an imbicile in public but there is some pretty damming evidence to suggest we can win one game with "this idiot" picking the team. the evidence i put out there would be the 17 games we have already won with "this idiot" picking the team. that my slightly dumb friend is whats known as conclusive evidence.

What evidence is there that we could win one game with this idiot picking the team ? never mind winning four ffs, why do people delude them selfs ?

Err because we've won more than one with him picking the team. Are you a moron to try and use such an argument?

Our destiny is in our own hands. If we win out we are definitely in the playoffs, the team that wins out there is in the Prem.

Further to my last post about squeezing into the playoffs on the last day at Forest, now that their honeymoon is over and they've dropped to 7th, the thought of doing it at their expense is mouth-watering.

This weekend has got me excited, especially since, save for Nugent's horror show, our performance against Brum (and Brighton) was good. Just make Schlupp stay behind after training to practice his damn shooting!

Lads will you still be in such a misguided cloud of optimism if we lose to Bolton? It seems you have unwavering faith in a man who can't find a way to win a game ...

Well no, but as of this moment we haven't lost to Bolton, so that's irrelevant.

In our current position, I'm sure it's incredibly easy to take a pessimistic viewpoint and parade a sense of smug self-satisfaction in the unfortunate event that we don't make the play-offs/get promoted, but unlike you and many others, a lot of fans do actually want to believe, and have seen enough from recent matches (including the results of those around us) to suggest that it CAN be done. Not that we think it WILL be done, but that there is still a real possibility and that it's in our own hands. This should be an exciting end to the season, and if we do succeed, then our current situation will only make it feel sweeter.

Do yourself a favour - stop pissing and moaning on internet forums and show a bit of that 'misguided' optimism. Get down the City, support the team, and hopefully come the end of the season you and I will be reaping the rewards. If we fail then so what? It's much better to be a miserable bastard for a few days in May than it is to be one for the entire season.

Archived