Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pleatout

Look on the bright side

It was impossible to get relegated before today... for reasons that too many teams would have to win all their games which isn't possible when they had to play each other.

Steady on, you come on here with your logic and well thought through argument. I'm off to have a word with the moderators. I'm not sure that's allowed. That's nothing short of disgraceful.

lol ..could we not still get relegated by having the worst run of form in our history,a clueless manager,apathetic players who have either fallen out with him or are journeymen and are just here for the pay check, and a completely disgruntled and divided set of fans (whatever side of the Pearson fence you sit)?

He is the saviour Kept us in the Championship, well done Nige.

My mates a Hull fan and he can't thank us enough for taking him back.

we poach paulo sousa, swansea get promotion, we poach nige the legendary pearson and hull get promotion.. just luck I suppose... my monies going on the team we poach from next to fookin walk the league..

we poach paulo sousa, swansea get promotion, we poach nige the legendary pearson and hull get promotion.. just luck I suppose... my monies going on the team we poach from next to fookin walk the league..

Just as long as you don't poach Brian Mcdermott.

Archived