Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Petition for Ticket Prices

I back the Football Supporters' Federation’s Twenty’s Plenty for Away Tickets campaign and call upon football clubs at all levels of the game to recognise and reward the amazing contribution of away fans by getting together to agree an across the board price cap on away match tickets of £20 (£15 for concessions).

http://new.fsf.org.u.../20plenty/#sign

Pile of bollocks.

Just stop buying tickets for matches - it is the ONLY way of hitting the point home.

Fvcking online bloody petitions? What a sack of shyte, no club gives two shits about people adding a sig to a petition.

Pile of bollocks.

Just stop buying tickets for matches - it is the ONLY way of hitting the point home.

Fvcking online bloody petitions? What a sack of shyte, no club gives two shits about people adding a sig to a petition.

This, sadly. I mean, I still signed, couldn't do any harm. But empty stands are the only way to send a message to clubs.

Archived