Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark_w

Wes in trouble?

The words 'defending the indefensible' come to mind. I guarantee you'd be slaughtering him if it was a Forest player.

You dont know me very well if you guarantee that, I don't care what players do outside of their clubs.

Judging by his last performance on Question Time if he's the most intelligent the PFA can put up we have a big problem.

I was having a chat with Alan Smith a few weeks ago and he is very bright, we were talking about how thick the average player was and he started telling me what an absolute nightmare it used to be when they went out to these tours to China and America etc.

Said he used to sit there doing crosswords and reading for two weeks just to get away from his team mates, only thing he shared in common with them was he could kick a football as well. Said David Rocastle was unbelievable, he though China was near Norwich.

Pat Nevin was apparently the same, used to get stick for just reading a newspaper in the dressing room.

Archived