Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Tales of LCFC Ticket Office **** Ups- Share Yours Here

In relation to my ticket office feck up earlier in the thread.

The ticket office have now addmitted their fcuk up and apologised after i returned the email they sent me.

Not much ****ing good now after i missed out on a fword and watford ticket.

Honestly bricked myself.

Couldn't get the tickets through internet because site kept crashing and going football at 7, tried ringing and the wait was huge, absolute joke though.

Think it was like the 30th time I tried to get through the website when it finally worked. Otherwise would have lost ST place. :mad:  :mad:

could not get a ticket at all last night on LCFC direct after trying for 3 hours, went to bed as i had work at 8 in the morning, only because i swapped shifts so i could see the game on sky on Sunday! anyway, brother did me a favor (Tommy G on here) and tried when he was at work online again, he sent an angry email with his number and they rang him apologising and in the end i got a ticket. I think Bert said in another thread, people are moaning but not enough people are contacting the club about their situation. Anyway, i'm happy as Larry now. Bring on Thursday 

My brothers lcfc direct is signed up to my email as is my account, I got a receipt through for when he rang up and got his ticket, I've rang up and ordered a ticket and a receipt hasn't come through for that. Should I be worried

To be fair in all my years dealing with the ticket office, I've only ever had one complaint. I was getting my Forest ticket for the League Cup in 07/08, I think it was the one that got abandoned. I ordered one over the phone and instead of trusting the post, I asked them to hold it for collection at the ticket office.

When I got there, they asked me to put my card in the machine, which I found odd but whatever. Then I checked my statement and I found I'd been charged twice. I went back and told them of their error, and they insisted they'd posted me another ticket alongside the one I'd picked up in person. It took about a 20-30 minute argument to get them to refund the cost of one of the tickets, and they asked me to destroy the ticket they'd posted. Said ticket never actually arrived, naturally, because I'd asked them to hold it for me instead of posting it in the first place.

My parents are away. Mate wants a ticket. I've paid the full whack to get my folks ST but they are 60+, now paranoid I'll get collared for getting through on a 60+ ST despite having paid standard rates.

I think the light system on turnstyle only shows adult or kids as far as i know unless an oap ticket shows the same amber light a kids does.

Oh and Cov away 2 seasons ago, bought my ticket ages in advance, 3 days before the game still no ticket so I ring up "be patient" they say. 2 days before the game I ring up "be patient" they say "what if it doesn't arrive? what do I do?" I ask, "can't tell you" they say, "why can't you tell me what to do incase the ticket never arrives" I ask, I SHIT YOU NOT "In case you do it" they reply. Day before the game still no ticket so I ring up again "be patient" they say once more, once again I ask "what to do if it doesn't arrive", once again "we can't tell you" they reply, once again I query this till they say "ring us up tomorrow". Tomorrow arrives but my ticket hasn't, I get on the phone "The Ticket Office is currently closed..." I drove to Cov, saw some City fans queueing at their TO and by luck my ticket was there. Quite why they couldn't tell me that I'll never know.

Archived