Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Tales of LCFC Ticket Office **** Ups- Share Yours Here

It may be useful to have a thread so all **** ups are in one place. It may be then something the FCC can refer to in future meetings.

I rang up on Friday to clarify whether my mate is a Priority 1 STH so he can get a ticket for Forest today. Yes' he said. My mate rings uo today, 'you're priority 3 mate'

I've rang them up and gave them a bit of a bollocking. Why does it depend on who you speak to as to whether you're told duff information or not?

It may be useful to have a thread so all **** ups are in one place. It may be then something the FCC can refer to in future meetings.

I rang up on Friday to clarify whether my mate is a Priority 1 STH so he can get a ticket for Forest today. Yes' he said. My mate rings uo today, 'you're priority 3 mate'

I've rang them up and gave them a bit of a bollocking. Why does it depend on who you speak to as to whether you're told duff information or not?

I used have the P1 arguement with them every year. Would check at the end of the season that they had me down as P1 then ring up at the start of the season and I'd be P3.

Been online today to double check that my purchase history was up to date. Only 4 out of the 8 away games I've been to are registered on the system, despite giving my reference number on every occasions I've been to buy tickets from the ticket office. I'm going to have to search for the ticket stubs at home and hope I can find what's not on the system so I keep my priority status.

Far too many to write about and as for registering tickets bought I've been saying this for years they don't always record them!

Been online today to double check that my purchase history was up to date. Only 4 out of the 8 away games I've been to are registered on the system, despite giving my reference number on every occasions I've been to buy tickets from the ticket office. I'm going to have to search for the ticket stubs at home and hope I can find what's not on the system so I keep my priority status.

I had this problem too for Birmingham away this season. Only when I told her o could prove I was there due to videos on my phone and the fact that I could possibly find a train receipt did she add it on as I had chucked my ticket stub after the game

Just had the same problem, mate who orders our tickets checked with the ticket office a few weeks ago I was told I was P1, which was a bit of a shock I have to say as I've not done that many aways this year.This morning he heads down the ground to get 2 tickets for Fword away only to find he's going back if they make P3 as mine isn't P1 afterall.Good job I wasn't planning to go.

Just had the same problem, mate who orders our tickets checked with the ticket office a few weeks ago I was told I was P1, which was a bit of a shock I have to say as I've not done that many aways this year.This morning he heads down the ground to get 2 tickets for Fword away only to find he's going back if they make P3 as mine isn't P1 afterall.Good job I wasn't planning to go.

It's the aways you did last year that determines your priority level :dunno:

http://www.foxestalk...s/#entry2571358

No improvement then. :P

lol In their defence they've only messed up the once over mine since I posted that thread. Today's **** up is for my mate. Feel sorry for him but I've said to him what I've said on here, if he wants one that badly he'll sack work off Wednesday and get in the queue Tuesday night.

It's the aways you did last year that determines your priority level :dunno:

Not anymore. They add points as you purchase tickets now as a rolling system. So although i had a fair few points at the start of the season i've done **** all aways this year hence why i have slipped.

Hence going to boro away on a tuesday night is worth more points that forest on a saturday.

Not anymore. They add points as you purchase tickets now as a rolling system. So although i had a fair few points at the start of the season i've done **** all aways this year hence why i have slipped.

Hence going to boro away on a tuesday night is worth more points that forest on a saturday.

Are you sure? How does that work then? Surely all STHs didn't start as Priority 3 at the start of the season? That'd be daft. Imagine had we had Forest away first game with 2k allocation. How would they determine who gets the tickets? As far as I know the points are totted up this season each time you buy a ticket but will only be relevant next season

Ive asked twice now and am not the only person who has been told the same.

Its just most wont notice. As if you start as p1 and carry on to attend games you will never drop down the scale. I have attended about four aways this season and brought tickets on p1. Now they are saying i'm not and i can hardly complain or prove it.

Are you sure? How does that work then? Surely all STHs didn't start as Priority 3 at the start of the season? That'd be daft. Imagine had we had Forest away first game with 2k allocation. How would they determine who gets the tickets? As far as I know the points are totted up this season each time you buy a ticket but will only be relevant next season

This is true I asked them last week,having done 16 away games this season.They said I wont P1 till next season.

Its just most wont notice. As if you start as p1 and carry on to attend games you will never drop down the scale. I have attended about four aways this season and brought tickets on p1. Now they are saying i'm not and i can hardly complain or prove it.

As I say this happened to me last season. I kicked off big time about it and they eventually sold me my ticket on the Tuesday. I've been priority 2 since I held a season ticket I think. I rang up a few weeks ago and was told I was still priority 2, despite at this point only having been Torquay, Wolves, Birmingham and Sheff Weds. I'm not disbelieving you, the consistency in that TO is shit. Jim was the best to get things sorted. It's now Vish who seems the best.

This is true I asked them last week,having done 16 away games this season.They said I wont P1 till next season.

That's what I'd expect

Judging by my experience and Gaz's below your post, I'd be inclined to think the TO are fobbing you off mate. I really would. If it was you rmate who's been fobbed off by them today then was he aware that you'd been sold tickets on P1 this season? Perhaps if you rang tomorrow or emailed Jim at the Fanzone they'll sort it for you. Its ridiculous that they will sell you tickets on P1 sometimes but not others. I'd be livid

Went in to get Forest tickets earlier for several of us including a friend of mine who always goes with he 12year old son so they did an identical amoun of games last year. I was told the mum was priority 1but the son was priority 2. Fair play to the girl serving me she believed me and gave me one for the son as well, thought I might have to go back tomorrow for oe ticket.

It just shows how bad the system is as I know they both attended an equal amount of games.

Went in to get Forest tickets earlier for several of us including a friend of mine who always goes with he 12year old son so they did an identical amoun of games last year. I was told the mum was priority 1but the son was priority 2. Fair play to the girl serving me she believed me and gave me one for the son as well, thought I might have to go back tomorrow for oe ticket.

It just shows how bad the system is as I know they both attended an equal amount of games.

It needs sorting asap. It's ridiculous. Leicester Lass take note. lol And my mates wondered why I got so mad at the TO when they said I'd not been to the Birmingham away game this season, 'why bother?' they said!

Guest Mee-9

Not getting priority 1 one season, after going to a good 18 away games.

Oh and ordering Chelsea away tickets online, when I shouldn't have, then ringing up and buying coach travel through a number that puts you directly through to the TO without being placed in a queue.

Same here, 2011/12 only did 3 aways so only P3 this season. Confirmed with TO last week that my aways from this season won't count until next season

I had the same problem as many when getting tickets for Torquay away. Was told that I hadn't been enough games yet I had. I had all stubs bar one to prove it. I nearly lost it because for years I have had to keep my stubs then when I go to get tickets for my first away of the season go through this same process.

Bottom line is that selling away tickets is a nuisance to the club and as does not directly affect their revenue stream, they really can't be arsed to get some sort of system in place.

Haven't done anywhere near enough this season for any priority, so it's likely I'll miss out on Bournemouth next season...one of the few grounds I haven't done (1,300 allocation until fourth stand is built).

Archived