Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Konchesky Incident

Well said Waller, I know the Birch pretty well and despite his "class clown" persona he is certainly none of the things intimated by the moronic posts. He genuinely is passionate about our club and his fundraising efforts are admirable imho.

Yeah me too and find him exactly the same .... And he's as keen as anyone on the ladies, in a perfectly normal way!

I didn't see the incident, but the lap of honour after a defeat and dismal end to the season???

Just a terrible idea ..... and I know they'll justify it by saying they were thanking the fans .... I think they could have given the Microphone to NP to just say a simple thanks for your support message.

A lap of honour is for winners.

lol Can you imagine what NP's comments over the Mic wouldve been, something about us all having delusions of grandeur, and if we dont like it dont come....then a few snide remarks and brisk fvck off!

lol Can you imagine what NP's comments over the Mic wouldve been, something about us all having delusions of grandeur, and if we dont like it dont come....then a few snide remarks and brisk fvck off!

:) .... Yeah ... it may have cut short his career at LCFC by one game!!!!

Want an answer?

He's an arrogant, dirty old man who abuses his position. He does very little for leicester citys image if you ask me. Yes he's passionate but so am i and i dont claim a salary of 50k plus from the club.

We should have got rid. Yet the people who only see his actions on a matchday (which are cringeworthy) helped keep him on.

He's a joke and as mentioned in his own thread. Will be the next questioned in the jimmy saville case.

Just an opinion mind.

You are vile

Archived