Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Konchesky Incident

Exactly, its to show appreciation for the support weve given this season. What a childish over-reaction moosebreath...

This! Pretty standard practice to do a lap of the pitch at the end of the season, unless you are relegated. Can't believe so many people have interpreted it as a cocky, tongue-in-cheek lap of 'honour', and taken offence personally. Silly.

Did they really do a lap of honour and bring their kids onto the pitch and shit as well? I had turned off the tv by then. If so, wtf were they thinking? Surprised they didn't all get roundly booed. You don't deliver half a seasons worth of timid, insipid, pathetic, abject failure and then go on a lap of ****ing honour. Delusions of grandeur Nigel? Who is deluded exactly? They all should have been off the pitch and hanging their heads in shame. What an absolute joke of a group of players, staff and management we have. How could you possibly think it was appropriate to go on a lap of honour. What next? And open top bus tour? Infact I hope they do go on one so I can throw stones at the useless cvnts.

Who actually called it a lap of honour? It's a seasonal tradition for the players to come out and show their appreciation to the fans at any club. They should even be more inclined to do it after a bad season to thank the fans for sticking with them - not that I think this has been as horrendous a season as some are making out.

Can you imagine the abuse they would get from people on here if they didn't bother to come out? It's a chance for the kids in particular to get up and close to their heroes, and yes to some they are still their heroes.

Abusing any player in front of their family is just deplorable behaviour.

This! Pretty standard practice to do a lap of the pitch at the end of the season, unless you are relegated. Can't believe so many people have interpreted it as a cocky, tongue-in-cheek lap of 'honour', and taken offence personally. Silly.

Hidden agendas. Divide and conquer. Hardly being part of a club is it! I wouldn't have liked to have followed some of this lot out of the trenches.

I may be wrong but sure the PA system bloke said something along the lines of 'If you'd like to stay behind a show your appreciation to the players', because I was walking off in a mood, fuming at another below parr game muttering 'Showing our appreciation?...it should be them showing us appreciation'.

But like I said I was walking off in a mood and fuming so may have just heard wrong and got the wrong end of the stick.

Ok broughtonblue only true supporters turned up to the boro game, the ones who live out of Leicester, in rural area's and all those who had to work and to spend hours in impassable roads just to get home are not true supporters, I read some shit on here but this makes me laugh.

This forum has a few sensible constructive poster, then there's a lot who come on to suggest they are more loyal better supporters because they can make a game in the snow, make more games,, and is willing to pay to watch the team play poorly week in week out, and not be fed up and have a moan etc.

In reality konchesky has been poor and so has all the sqaud at some point, some more than others.

I don't agree with abusing individual players, but collectively as a group of players they deserve to be left in no uncertain terms we are not happy with there effort and results, I personally think the fans have been more than patient with the team/ management and have been loud and vocal in getting behind them, and as much as Pearson is disliked by a large number of our support, not once have I heard Pearson out chants.

The minority will always spoil it for the majority, so because one or two in a crowd of 25000 have over stepped the mark, doesn't make the majority poor supporters,I think they are lucky the didn't get some sort of backlash on the back of 2 wins in 16 or whatever it is now.

So moaners, boo boys, true supporters, deluded supporters the clubs needs all of them to pay the bills

think you have taken what i said about the boro match the wrong way. What i meant was the people who actually turned up were not the glory hunters who turn out for the bigger games. I have every sympathy with the fans who couldnt make it for whatever reason.

Jimmy Saville raised alot more - so there

lol lol

Are you really comparing The Brich to Jimmy ****ing Saville!?

You clueless twat

I don't think he is comparing him at all. Just saying Saville did the same, as he did.

I'm not one for bullying the Birch (I like him). Just to make that clear.

I don't like Saville.

I may be wrong but sure the PA system bloke said something along the lines of 'If you'd like to stay behind a show your appreciation to the players', because I was walking off in a mood, fuming at another below parr game muttering 'Showing our appreciation?...it should be them showing us appreciation'.

But like I said I was walking off in a mood and fuming so may have just heard wrong and got the wrong end of the stick.

Completely the wrong end of the stick.

He actually said if you stay behind the players would like to do a lap and show you their appreciation for your support.

What the heck has the Birch done to deserve the stick from some on here?

He exists. That's the threshold for some people on here

What the heck has the Birch done to deserve the stick from some on here?

Grow up.

Want an answer?

He's an arrogant, dirty old man who abuses his position. He does very little for leicester citys image if you ask me. Yes he's passionate but so am i and i dont claim a salary of 50k plus from the club.

We should have got rid. Yet the people who only see his actions on a matchday (which are cringeworthy) helped keep him on.

He's a joke and as mentioned in his own thread. Will be the next questioned in the jimmy saville case.

Just an opinion mind.

I have met birch a few times, after suffering from cancer, and the effects of the treatment.

Birch is what is good about Leicester, and a lot of his work goes unseen.

When he made my young ones feel special,after a very hard time in mine and there life's, and give his time, when he didn't have too, makes him a top bloke in my eyes, and I bet there is a lot of other people birch has helped through bad times.

And to suggest he is the same as jimmy saville, without any prove is very narrow minded, wether an opinion or not.

I am pissed of with the playing side of the club, but people slating birch is a bit low, has he made us win 2 out of 16, come on give the bloke a break.

Want an answer?

He's an arrogant, dirty old man who abuses his position. He does very little for leicester citys image if you ask me. Yes he's passionate but so am i and i dont claim a salary of 50k plus from the club.

We should have got rid. Yet the people who only see his actions on a matchday (which are cringeworthy) helped keep him on.

He's a joke and as mentioned in his own thread. Will be the next questioned in the jimmy saville case.

Just an opinion mind.

I just find casting those sorts of aspersions on someone's character that you clearly don't know quite revolting and the epitome of a narrow and nasty mind.

think you have taken what i said about the boro match the wrong way. What i meant was the people who actually turned up were not the glory hunters who turn out for the bigger games. I have every sympathy with the fans who couldnt make it for whatever reason.

Glad you covered that one off broughton I was just about to go off on one too :P

I left on the whistle, chose not to boo or abuse, id wasted enough time and money so turned my back, no point applauding as they've been total shit for months, and I don't hang around for their applause as it means nothing. I sat in sk 4 and there was a mix of desperate, deluded and dopey. . Perfect target audience to exploit for lcfc!

Want an answer?

Just an opinion mind.

Twat...

I just find casting those sorts of aspersions on someone's character that you clearly don't know quite revolting and the epitome of a narrow and nasty mind.

Well said Waller, I know the Birch pretty well and despite his "class clown" persona he is certainly none of the things intimated by the moronic posts. He genuinely is passionate about our club and his fundraising efforts are admirable imho.

Want an answer?

Just an opinion mind.

CVNT......just an opinion mind.

Archived