Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Konchesky Incident

Apparently he threw his shirt to a disabled person, then he got abuse from some fans.

Anyone seen it?

Am I missing something ?? What's wrong with giving his shirt away ? Makes a change from it being the ball, surely ?

I think they wanted to add competition to "Who's Got The Most Moronic Home Fans In England" awards.

Obviously, some Millwall tossers set the benchmark for worst performance on TV this season.

This tonight was an East Midlands attempt at getting famous for the cameras.

Its no wonder why this club under performs with every manager and set of players because they are fighting a losing battle who would want to play for us when supporters act like this

Can understand people giving him shit after that performance tonight.

****ing woeful. Thank christ he won't be here next year!

Konchesky? I fear he will be.

I'm not sure it's wrong for our fans to give him stick after that performance. I certainly wouldn't have refrained just because he was giving someone his shirt, be they disabled or otherwise. I don't see that their disability enters into the equation.

If they were booing him because he was giving his shirt to a disabled person, then that would be a problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if Konchesky leaves now, purely because the amount of stick his got from our fans over the last two years as been disgraceful. If your going to boo/abuse one of your own players then don't come. I hope the supporter is banned for life. He can go and support Forest we don't want supporters like that.

On the lap of honour thing though, even though it was our last game of the season i found it was in a little of bad taste after that result.

im as fed up with tonight and the way we've bottled it since february as anyone else is, but i just dont get why some of us getting so angry at our players- it just comes down to the players not being good enough to perform consistently at a level that we will win enough games to get us promoted. sadly i'm too old to play amateur footy now, but i never once deliberately mis hit a pass, or mis

judged jumping for a header, and neither does konch. its pointless having a go at them. just accept that watford had a number of betterplayers than us on the night.

Archived