Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

SOMETHING STILL TO PLAY FOR

Guest glasgowfox

Ok guys I for one will be the first to admit I am so disappointed we haven't made automatic and guaranteed play offs at worst.

The hardest part for me, and probably most of us, Is that we were looking good to share the top 2 end of season places with Cardiff.

That said, we are where we are.

I came down from Glasgow, originally from wigston, on Friday for the game...the most pissed off I was was with a so called leicester fan who started the Pearson out chant after watfords second (Worldy strike) goal...and yes I told him to F off.

Whilst pissed off and unsure on the Pearson...should he stay or go saga ( I think keep him btw) I have to say I would so much rather we have still a big big reason to still be interested up till the last day of the season.

By the way, the moron chanting Pearson out started chanting for the foxes again after we pulled one back ....I reminded him we were still the same team.

COYB. whatever happens and whoever our manager is....I am leicester....it's in the blood.

Ok guys I for one will be the first to admit I am so disappointed we haven't made automatic and guaranteed play offs at worst.

The hardest part for me, and probably most of us, Is that we were looking good to share the top 2 end of season places with Cardiff.

That said, we are where we are.

I came down from Glasgow, originally from wigston, on Friday for the game...the most pissed off I was was with a so called leicester fan who started the Pearson out chant after watfords second (Worldy strike) goal...and yes I told him to F off.

Whilst pissed off and unsure on the Pearson...should he stay or go saga ( I think keep him btw) I have to say I would so much rather we have still a big big reason to still be interested up till the last day of the season.

By the way, the moron chanting Pearson out started chanting for the foxes again after we pulled one back ....I reminded him we were still the same team.

COYB. whatever happens and whoever our manager is....I am leicester....it's in the blood.

I don't think you are the first, most of us expressed our disappointment around Feb (some even stared in August)

Am I missing something??? It's leicester city not Real Madrid you are all talking about, a couple of visits to wembley in the 90s and you all suddenly demand promotion

A brain, perhaps? Maybe a life? It certainly isn't a chromosome. In fact, I think you possibly have one too many.

Even if we did get into the play offs or get promoted in the end we will not get very far using the current tactics. Hoofing the ball up the pitch and hoping that it drops kindly for a striker will get us nowhwere. What happened to the creative football we played when there were chances galore? None of that against Watford.

When NP got manager of the month everthing went pear shaped - definitely the kiss of death for us.

Even if we did get into the play offs or get promoted in the end we will not get very far using the current tactics. Hoofing the ball up the pitch and hoping that it drops kindly for a striker will get us nowhwere. What happened to the creative football we played when there were chances galore? None of that against Watford.

When NP got manager of the month everthing went pear shaped - definitely the kiss of death for us.

Fortunately the same happened to forest... always look on the bright side

Stoke?

Archived