Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Three full seasons.....

And Nigel Pearson has won promotion from Division 1 reached the playoffs and City are in with a slight chance today, he deserves another season at least, in my humble opinion.... ;0)

And Nigel Pearson has won promotion from Division 1 reached the playoffs and City are in with a slight chance today, he deserves another season at least, in my humble opinion.... ;0)

i agree with you there....but we lose today and the daggers will be out..

another pearson in thread this is boring beyond belief . and this thread is for all fans who are happy in this league and have little ambition

Perhaps stick to the 104 Pearson Out threads that get created if we concede a goal.

Maybe wait til the final whistle and then decide? Bit of a random time to start this thread... 

well I don't think he does deserve another chance , football has changed a lot since then , leagues are harder and there are more players that have become stars , next season is going to be the hardest one yet and I cant see pearson ever lifting us out of this league , hes a league 1 manager for me don't think he is prem quality at all

Archived