Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Fuller?

leicester to sign ricardo fuller from pompey!!!!! from zandy

from www.football-rumours.com

I know that this is the most unreliable website!

145504[/snapback]

zandy = Cainy :nono::nono::nono:

Don't mock too much I heard the Mercury are waiting to snap this guy up as their new chief football reporter. ;)

145509[/snapback]

lollollol

Fuller recently failed a medical at Sunderland on his dodgy knee.

145522[/snapback]

Fuller to Cov then if the Soton deal falls through....

If we were to declare an interest, could we not try and sign him on one of those pay as you pay deals? Then we wouldn't have to pay him if he was crocked. I think Levein would be interested as he knows Fuller from his time at Hearts.

his Knee is beyond repair anybody who wants to pay a transfer fee is crazy, he will not pass a medical unless they don't really test him!!

He could play every game and be excellent for Southampton or his knee could go again within the first 5mins of the season, It's a big risk IMO

Totally off the subject I know but for a team that nearly went bust how the hell have Cardiff managed to make the signings that they have??

145688[/snapback]

They have sold a few players. :( <_<

If we were to declare an interest, could we not try and sign him on one of those pay as you pay deals? Then we wouldn't have to pay him if he was crocked. I think Levein would be interested as he knows Fuller from his time at Hearts.

145633[/snapback]

Can you explain how that one works please:P

Can you explain how that one works please:P

145695[/snapback]

The player in question would only be paid when they play for the first team. So if Fuller was injured then he wouldn't be paid. Therefore if the player in question does get injured as expected, the club wouldn't lose out as his wages wouldn't be paid whilst he was injured. Lee Morris do you fancy it?

The player in question would only be paid when they play for the first team. So if Fuller was injured then he wouldn't be paid. Therefore if the player in question does get injured as expected, the club wouldn't lose out as his wages wouldn't be paid whilst he was injured. Lee Morris do you fancy it?

146035[/snapback]

I think filbertway was being funny/sarcy because Aberdeen had inadvertantly put PAY AS YOU PAY :)

What a tosspot I feel!!  :D  :D

146041[/snapback]

I've done the same myself lol

Well you're a moderator delete them ;)

Archived