Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Who said it couldn't be done?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here a little.

Now we've won in the way we did today, I can see us beating Watford over two legs.

At home, I suggest we must go all out and attack and try to build-up a decent lead. I think they will be missing Deeney which is a big plus for us.

I suspect we would play Brighton in the final.. They are pretty much the form side.

And of course, once in the final it's anyone's.

Now we are there, I believe we can actually do it.

Not something I'd have said (or many, lets be honest) a couple or three weeks ago.

HAHA, **** EVERYONE WHO CONSTANTLY PUTS A DOWNER ON THIS TEAM.

If you gave up before the match today, fvck off forever, we don't need shit fans like you. Master Fox I'm looking in your direction. Add to that the usual suspects.

Foxes never quit you cvnts.

Now we've won in the way we did today, I can see us beating Watford over two legs.

At home, I suggest we must go all out and attack and try to build-up a decent lead. I think they will be missing Deeney which is a big plus for us.

I suspect we would play Brighton in the final.. They are pretty much the form side.

Not something I'd have said (or many, lets be honest) a couple or three weeks ago.

I like this Col city fan a lot more than the one after the home match with Forest. :scarf:

Guinness going down well buddy?

I'm warming to you too mate..

:thumbup:

Oh yes bud :thumbup: I'm gonna be unashamedly fvcked by the time FLS comes on, my lads home from Uni for weekend and Mrs BTS is constantly shaking her head cos she knows it's gonna get messy :P

There was a thing that couldn't be done,

but he with a grin replied

that he wasn't one, to say it couldn't be done

leastways, not till he tried

so he tackled that thing that couldn't be done

by gum, he set straight to it

he tackled that thing that couldn't be done

and found he couldn't do it.

So glad we could though! :thumbup:

:thumbup:  I hope we have realised now that playing positively gives us the best chance of winning

Oh yes bud :thumbup: I'm gonna be unashamedly fvcked by the time FLS comes on, my lads home from Uni for weekend and Mrs BTS is constantly shaking her head cos she knows it's gonna get messy :P

Magic mate!!

Have a great night with the family..

Archived