Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Who said it couldn't be done?

Miracle? Us winning a game and another team drawing. Hardly a miracle!

Having only won 2 in the last 16 and having not won at the city ground for 40 odd years AND for a relegation threatened Blackpool to draw with Bolton, I call this more than a miracle!!

I suspect half the people who said they hadn't given up probably had ! Let's face it, it looked unlikely with poor results and poor form. For NP to get us there from the position we were in recently and the way the whole thing was going against him personally is an astonishing achievement and testimony to his doggedness. Impressive. I'm sure this point has been made elsewhere by now, but you look at our form over the last few games and it has been better. Could the amazing events of today be enough to breed the confidence that has been missing ??? Let's hope so. Right - talking of breeding ..... time to go and find Mrs TrentFox !!!! Remarkable day.

Having only won 2 in the last 16 and having not won at the city ground for 40 odd years AND for a relegation threatened Blackpool to draw with Bolton, I call this more than a miracle!!

Well perhaps you need to look up the word miracle.

Hands are being held up.

Always said i'd never be scared of admitting it if I was proved wrong, not dewelling on the negatives but we shouldn't have let it get this far, we should have secured atleast playoffs a while ago but hey ho, brush over that, we have made the playoffs, well done!

The last run of 17 games does concern me slightly but overcoming that negative by the fact that we'll be a on high from making the playoff in this way and Watford will be low as they have missed out on Automatic promotion.

Come on City.

I think 3/4 of the forum is guilty including me. We have pulled off a miracle.

This.

I think it was realistic to suggest it was unlikely. Miracle is not far from the truth, I mean 41 years for christ sake. And who would have thought Bolton wouldn't win? I still can't believe it.

Fair play to those who threw their hat into the ring and said we would do it, though.

Guilty as charged. So happy to eat humble pie though and be shown that miracles still do happen for this club.

Apologies for the negativity, genuinely didn't see that kind of gritty performance coming. Genuinely pleased to be wrong as it means we now have an extended season.

Get in!

Archived