Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

I DONT LIKE TO BRAG BUT .....................................

I don't mind admitting I thought we had no chance, glad to be proved wrong. If we can beat forest away under these circumstances then we can beat watford in both legs. A trip to wembley would be an immense turn around, really hope the team can use this to galvanize some spirit and see us over the line all the way to the prem. Coyb

I don't mind admitting I thought we had no chance, glad to be proved wrong. If we can beat forest away under these circumstances then we can beat watford in both legs. A trip to wembley would be an immense turn around, really hope the team can use this to galvanize some spirit and see us over the line all the way to the prem. Coyb

i agree. i also thought wed get battered. if we play like that for 2 legs against watford were going to wembley!

I wrote this on Jan 14th:

We are in 3rd, 1 point behind 2nd place. Forest are 6th 1 point ahead of 7th place. 7th place are winning comfertable so Forest need to win to keep their playoff spot. 2nd place team are losing 1-0.

80th minute Forest score. Trent End go crazy "Last game and you F**CKED it up". Leicester fans silent. 85th minute NUGENT! 1-1! 2nd on GD! We go crazy lol "he scores when he wants, he scores when he waaaaants DAVID NUGENT he scores when he wants!"

Forest need a win now so attack..we just keep the ball..fans signing "we are going up we are going up!".

Suddenly news comes in, Hull/Boro/Palace(whoever is 2nd) equalise in the 88th minute and now we currently are 1 point behind again! HEARTBRAKE! Fans let the players know and suddenly we pile on the pressure, Pearson frantic on the sidelines as he throws on Dyer. 4 mins up on the board. We force a corner.

Corner comes in its headed out by forest but falls to Big Wes! Not Wes surely!? 2 forest plays desperatly dive in to block an inevitable winner, but Morgan reverses the ball brilliantly, the whole ground holds its breath as it falls 25 yards out to DYERRRRRRR!!!!! No final product dyer, he isnt is he!? he take aims and fires a bullet which emphatically SMASHES in off the underside of the bar and into the roof of the net!

---
Not exactly close to being correct..but a last minute winner at the City ground? also 'Dyer emphatically SMASHES a shot off the underside of the bar into the roof of the net'...remember Bolton? ;) That goal was probably(along with Schlupp's) were also the biggest goals of our season, without that win we wouldnt of had a chance anyway haha.

Archived