Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MJ27

Final Goal Commentary

Always thought Stringer gets a lot of undeserved stick on here, that clip just shows how passionate him and Youngy are about the club. Nice to have a fan commentating who actually makes listening to the games interesting!

No different to usual. I think I had one on the terrace in the 2nd half actually

lol, what made me laugh was that there were Police right outside the toilet at the time, how they didn't smell the smoke i will never know 

lol, what made me laugh was that there were Police right outside the toilet at the time, how they didn't smell the smoke i will never know

I know its not nice for none smokers, but most in my experience turn a blind eye to smoking in the bogs. The only time I've ever seen a heavy handed approach by the stewards was Man City away where people were being chucked out.

The copper at the bottom of Stair 10 was sound, I was chatting to him at some point in the game. He said it was a horrible job as he's a massive City fan but had to spend the 90mins looking up the stairs with his back to the pitch lol

They didn't even make us get down from our standing perches which, considering how much we'd drank since 6am were very dangerous!

Archived