Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MJ27

Final Goal Commentary

Seriously love this!! Wish I could have heard this live but was stuck listening to 5live awaiting updates whilst watching the Leicester U8s, don't worry we're still going to be sorted in 10years time

Seriously love this!! Wish I could have heard this live but was stuck listening to 5live awaiting updates whilst watching the Leicester U8s, don't worry we're still going to be sorted in 10years time

Liking the display pic :thumbup:

Reckon this goes in just above "IT'LL BE GRADEL... RIGHT FOOTED... IT'S THERRRREEEEEEE" as the best bit of Stringer commentary ever. 

The "Knockaert has scored the goal!! It's... THE GOAL!" bit has me in stitches. Amazing listening. 

Reckon this goes in just above "IT'LL BE GRADEL... RIGHT FOOTED... IT'S THERRRREEEEEEE" as the best bit of Stringer commentary ever. 

The "Knockaert has scored the goal!! It's... THE GOAL!" bit has me in stitches. Amazing listening.

I think he was going to say " the goal that puts leicester into the play offs" but realised that Bolton hadn't finished... Cue mad "Allez le bleu!"

Archived