Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Solihullfox

Moan in tonight

117 for 3 tickets? For a gold fixture? You could have sat somewhere else love. . .

Don't come round here talking sense man!

117 for 3 tickets? For a gold fixture? You could have sat somewhere else love. . .

why should she have to? If she's sat there all season why should she have to move to pay a little bit less money? No matter where she sat she still would've paid a disgraceful price...

Did you honest think it would be £22 though . The list would give to a rough idea though so i would've expected to pay around £35 ish

As I've said elsewhere on here, I don't begrudge paying more than £22 at all. I cannot believe they haven't officially released a price for L1 tickets. Also, they've based our prices on an area of the ground that is £80 more expensive for a ST. The most comparable ST price is in G2, for which tickets are only £28.

The prices are on lcfc direct.

No they aren't.

why should she have to? If she's sat there all season why should she have to move to pay a little bit less money? No matter where she sat she still would've paid a disgraceful price...

If she sits in a more expensive area of the ground then a one off game for that seat is going to be more expensive than other areas.

As I've said elsewhere on here, I don't begrudge paying more than £22 at all. I cannot believe they haven't officially released a price for L1 tickets. Also, they've based our prices on an area of the ground that is £80 more expensive for a ST. The most comparable ST price is in G2, for which tickets are only £28.

No they aren't.

yes they are. Under stadium plan.

It's not sinking in I'm afraid

What about this article then that they released yesterday? Absolutely shoddy service from LCFC as per.

yes they are. Under stadium plan.

Please show me a price for L1, that's all I'm arguing. I'm well aware all other areas of the ground are on that pricing structure.

post-1843-0-71457900-1367863348_thumb.jp

What about this article then that they released yesterday? Absolutely shoddy service from LCFC as per.

You won't have seen me disagreeing that that indication of price is incorrect. But there's been plenty of advertising stating a 'from' price as well so I'm not buying that nobody at all that is griping about prices has seen that four letter word.

Please show me a price for L1, that's all I'm arguing. I'm well aware all other areas of the ground are on that pricing structure.

I logged in online and got my price in three minutes. I'd imagine you've spent more time moaning about it than it took me to find my price and buy my ticket.

You won't have seen me disagreeing that that indication of price is incorrect. But there's been plenty of advertising stating a 'from' price as well so I'm not buying that nobody at all that is griping about prices has seen that four letter word.

You'd be surprised that how many people queuing up yesterday were shocked at the prices.

I logged in online and got my price in three minutes. I'd imagine you've spent more time moaning about it than it took me to find my price and buy my ticket.

Congratulations. Your certificate is in the post.

Well done you. Notice you didn't reply to my post questioning why the prices in L1 have been based on those for a more expensive part of the ground. Wonder why that was? Sure you'd be ecstatic if that was the case for your tickets too.

go to lcfc direct, sign in, go to choose seat and there's a price list of all the blocks and a stadium plan. East L £33.

Well done you. Notice you didn't reply to my post questioning why the prices in L1 have been based on those for a more expensive part of the ground. Wonder why that was? Sure you'd be ecstatic if that was the case for your tickets too.

I don't dictate club pricing, are you tickets any more expensive than other areas of the ground with similar positioning?

People moaning about this from £22 crap , it took me 2 minutes to find the full price list online .

I'm listening on the podcast - this guy is a nobhead. He even said - it's FROM £22. Loads of stands were on at £25, it's not deceptive. Who gives a toss anyway, we're in the playoffs!!  :D

Archived