Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Solihullfox

Moan in tonight

How can they sell his seat? What the? Surely bullshit

I can easily believe that. The whole system was in such a state yesterday. At one point I had the same seats in my basket as my mum had in hers. We both could have paid for the same seats quite easily.

Anyone else getting really worried showing up on thursday with tickets and not getting in

If my season ticket seat is took tomorrow, I will go absolutely mad, and won't leave till I get it.

Tell me how much a ticket in L1 is on your 'full price list' then please.

Well as i'm sure you know its not listed on stadium price list . but it does still highlight  East HK so £33 for an adult i'd guess 

Goalkeepers blah blah blah.

If Bonham has to go in goal again, then has the game of his life, we won't be so confident then.

I can remember when we had goalkeepers who got injured, and Pentney had to come on and played a blinder.

All young keepers are not shit.

Well as i'm sure you know its not listed on stadium price list . but it does still highlight East HK so £33 for an adult i'd guess

You'd guess, that's exactly my point. Nowhere has stated how much L1 is. It was an unpleasant surprise having queued at the ground yesterday morning.

You'd guess, that's exactly my point. Nowhere has stated how much L1 is. It was an unpleasant surprise having queued at the ground yesterday morning.

Did you honest think it would be £22 though . The list would give to a rough idea though so i would've expected to pay around £35 ish 

Is this Diane thick, it said FROM £22. Everyone else knew it, why didn't she move to the cheaper seats if it upsets her that much.

Ahh Jesus another muppet caller, god help these if we get through and they see the final ticket prices

Archived