Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Watford Match Thread

I think we look and are, a very average championship side, and Watford's poor finishing gave us a win we did not deserve.

I think Watford will win the second leg comfortably.

I fancy Brighton to beat Watford in the final.

You see your display picture? That gesture I make to you my friend  :)

You see your display picture? That gesture I make to you my friend  :)

Listen I say what I see, and Watford WILL win the 2nd leg comfortably, I can't see any other result.

They are a far superior team, we play like a Sunday league team, I find it embarrassing to watch.

This Leicester City team is not even as good as the one that lost out to Cardiff in the play off's!!!

I think Watford will put us to the sword in style on Sunday.

We need a new manager and a new direction desperately.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest BlueBrett

Listen I say what I see, and Watford WILL win the 2nd leg comfortably, I can't see any other result.

They are a far superior team, we play like a Sunday league team, I find it embarrassing to watch.

This Leicester City team is not even as good as the one that lost out to Cardiff in the play off's!!!

We need a new manager and a new direction desperately.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT THE FVCK UP

They're clearly not.

are you on crack?

I think we look and are, a very average championship side, and Watford's poor finishing gave us a win we did not deserve.

I think Watford will win the second leg comfortably.

I fancy Brighton to beat Watford in the final.

I expect the new manager to be installed by the end of May. :fc:

To be fair, our finishing wasn't great either. Nugent and Keane should both have scored.

We beat the so how are they a superior team?!

Archived